Morgan Wallen is still dominating the top 40 country songs for February 2023, with six entries on the list. The country star is making some buzz again as he’s set to come back with a full-length album as a follow-up to his previous release, which broke some all-time chart records. Wallen is, without a doubt, one of today’s biggest and hottest country artists.
More Top 40 Country: January 2023 | December 2022 | November 2022 | October 2022 | September 2022 | August 2022 | July 2022 | June 2022 | May 2022 | April 2022 |
Meanwhile, several of our favorite country stars filled this list with love and heartbreak, and a bit of boozing. There’s Kane Brown, Bailey Zimmerman, Luke Combs, Lainey Wilson, and of course, Zach Bryan, who’s currently leading the pack.
RELATED: Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2023
So, without further ado, here are the 40 country songs for February 2023!
1. Something In The Orange by Zach Bryan
It may feel as though Bryan’s smash hit single has already racked up every accolade possible, following the immense success it enjoyed throughout 2022. But “Something in the Orange” is once again enjoying brand-new achievement as it has taken the No. 1 spot on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart.
2. Thank God by Kane Brown with Katelyn Brown
Fans of the couple have long waited for them to perform a song together, and they finally gave in with their first duet that’s featured on Brown’s latest album, Different Man. It’s no surprise “Thank God” swiftly skyrocketed up the country charts.
3. You Proof by Morgan Wallen
Wallen carried on his thriving resume of No. 1 hits with the fan-favorite “You Proof,” which is currently his fastest-rising chart-topper. Here, the country star tries to drink away the memory of a relationship gone wrong.
4. Rock And A Hard Place by Bailey Zimmerman
Fast-rising country newcomer Zimmerman unveiled a stirring and all-too-relatable tune about a once beautiful relationship that is about to come to an end – and it looks like it resonated with many fans throughout the country. In fact, the song achieved heavy streaming even if it was not yet a radio single.
5. Going, Going, Gone by Luke Combs
Combs took heartbreak ballads into another path. Unlike most of his earlier materials in which he pairs pain with booze or tell-off to his former lover, this one finds Combs accepting that his lover is leaving.
6. Thought You Should Know by Morgan Wallen
Wallen truly tugged at a lot of heartstrings with this song he co-wrote alongside Miranda Lambert and Nicolle Galyon as a tribute to his mother.
7. Heart Like A Truck by Lainey Wilson
It’s amazing how Wilson compares a human heart to a truck, as she acknowledges that it is okay to experience heartache as long as you keep on going.
8. Wasted On You by Morgan Wallen
Here’s another big hit by Wallen. The heartbreak ballad actually finds the country star reflecting on how he is unable to get over his former lover. The title is double entendre, and it never fails to pique anyone’s interest.
9. Wait In The Truck by HARDY, Featuring Lainey Wilson
Lainey Wilson and HARDY came together for a harrowing ballad that found them playing the roles of a domestic abuse victim and a passerby who takes justice into his own hands.
10. The Kind of Love We Make by Luke Combs
Combs leaves little to the imagination as this steamy ballad details his romantic intentions for the woman he loves.
11. What My World Spins Around by Jordan Davis
This emotive and engaging country track is from Davis’ highly anticipated full-length album, and it’s perfect for those who love his signature sound.
12. Whiskey On You by Nate Smith
Smith banks his first No. 1 on Billboard’s Country Airplay chart with “Whiskey on You,” which was released as his debut single and the first single from his forthcoming self-titled debut album.
13. Tennessee Orange by Megan Moroney
The viral TikTok star is seriously earning some serious traction with this sweet story of a girl falling in love with a boy from East Tennessee.
14. Pick Me Up by Gabby Barrett
Like most backroad songs, “Pick Me Up” will definitely take you for a ride. It is featured on the American Idol alum’s record-breaking debut album, Goldmine.
15. Handle On You by Parker McCollum
Since McCollum dropped this honky tonk heartbreaker, it has since taken off big time for him and is currently climbing the charts at country radio.
Here are some more songs to complete the top 40 country songs for February 2023.
- What He Didn’t Do by Carly Pearce
- Wild As Her by Corey Kent
- Half Of Me by Thomas Rhett, Featuring Riley Green
- One Thing At A Time by Morgan Wallen
- That’s What Tequila Does by Jason Aldean
- Human by Cody Johnson
- You Didn’t by Brett Young
- Tennessee Fan by Morgan Wallen
- Wasted by Diplo Presents Thomas Wesley Featuring Kodak Black & Koe Wetzel
- No Body by Blake Shelton
- Gold by Dierks Bentley
- Water Under The Bridge by Sam Hunt
- Everything She Ain’t by Hailey Whitters
- Burn, Burn, Burn by Zach Bryan
- Memory Lane by Old Dominion
- Next Thing You Know by Jordan Davis
- Sun To Me by Zach Bryan
- Brown Eyes Baby by Keith Urban
- You, Me, & Whiskey by Justin Moore & Priscilla Block
- Your Heart Or Mine by Jon Pardi
- Dancin’ In The Country by Tyler Hubbard
- We Got History by Mitchell Tenpenny
- Way Of The Triune Gods by Tyler Childers
- If He Wanted To He Would by Kylie Morgan
- Days That End In Why by Morgan Wallen
How about you? Which among the Top 40 country songs for February 2023 are also on your list?
Bailey Zimmerman, Gabby Barrett, HARDY, Jordan Davis, Kane Brown, Katelyn Brown, Lainey Wilson, Luke Combs, Megan Moroney, Morgan Wallen, Nate Smith, Parker McCollum, Zach Bryan