Are you ready for the top 40 country songs for July 2022? Morgan Wallen is still holding the top spot nice and strong this month while occupying three more spots in this list.
Meanwhile, Bailey Zimmerman proves he has hits in his hands. The country rising star is forging new territory with his two songs – released to make his artist debut – climbing the chart swiftly, helping him rapidly grow some devoted following.
RELATED: Top 100 Country Songs Chart – 2022
Well, there are also plenty of tracks from recognized country stars. Take, for instance, Luke Combs’ impressive entry to this list. There are more brand-new songs that made it. Keep on scrolling below.
1. Wasted On You by Morgan Wallen
This slow-burning track is somewhat not slowing down when it comes to ranking the charts. It has posted strong consumption numbers since it was released off Wallen’s blockbuster album Dangerous: The Double Album. Currently, it has ranked No. 1 both on Billboard’s Country Airplay and Hot Country Songs chart.
2. The Kind of Love We Make by Luke Combs
Luke Combs made a powerful entry this month with his latest single that’s filled with country-soul swagger. The sultry ballad also represents Combs’ much more mature side. It appears in his recently released album Growin’ Up.
3. You Proof by Morgan Wallen
The moment Wallen released this acoustic guitar-driven song about drinking away the memory of a previous lover, it quickly became a fan favorite. In fact, it debuted at No. 1 on Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart.
4. Take My Name by Parmalee
This romantic ballad has been winning the hearts of many country fans. It was immediately a favorite among fans after Parmalee gave a snippet through TikTok. This song – about finding the person you want to spend the rest of your life with – has since ranked No. 1 on Billboard’s Country Airplay.
5. Like I Love Country Music by Kane Brown
When Brown noted that his next musical chapter would be a “full country album,” he definitely wasn’t joking. Nowhere is truer than in his latest single, “Like I Love Country Music” – which leans into ’90s country.
6. AA by Walker Hayes
“AA” serves as the follow-up single to Hayes’ chart-busting smash “Fancy Like.” And just like its predecessor, it delivered an infectious production and blended it with lyrics about day-to-day life in the south.
7. Something In The Orange by Zach Bryan
This lovestruck single that’s filled with the genre’s signature soul turned out to be Bryan’s first entry on the Billboard Hot 100, where it peaked at No. 37. The song finds the country star lamenting about a doomed relationship.
8. Trouble With A Heartbreak by Jason Aldean
Aldean claimed the top of the country charts once again, thanks to this relatable track, which finds him navigating the pain of a broken heart after a relationship’s ending.
9. ‘Til You Can’t by Cody Johnson
Johnson is celebrating his first No. 1 hit in this song that conveys a message of hopefulness and emphasis on perseverance. “‘Til You Can’t” did not only top the country charts for two consecutive weeks but also broke into Top 20 on Billboard’s all-genre Hot 100 chart.
10. Damn Strait by Scotty McCreery
When McCreery paid tribute to one of his country idols, he did not only get George Strait’s approval – but of the entire country music world. Fans immediately embraced this heartbreaker that’s filled with references to the King of Country Music.
11. Fall In Love by Bailey Zimmerman
While its title sounds like a romantic ballad, you might want to prepare yourself to get your heart broken by the song’s immense impact as it sings about losing that special person you never thought you’d lose.
12. Rock And A Hard Place by Bailey Zimmerman
Here’s another track from Zimmerman! This time, he recounts a relationship that’s barely staying afloat. The rising country star released the song following the fervent requests of his rapidly-growing fans.
13. She Had Me At Heads Carolina by Cole Swindell
Swindell definitely knows how to take action as he gave new life to one of the most enduring country standards of the last three decades. This song actually features an interpolation of Jo Dee Messina’s “Heads Carolina, Tails California.”
14. She Likes It by Russell Dickerson and Jake Scott
This pop-country ballad is the perfect blend of Dickerson and Scott’s sounds. The two talented artists harmonized and equally showcased both of their star-studded abilities.
15. Flower Shops by ERNEST featuring Morgan Wallen
Inspired by George Jones’ sad country songs, “Flower Shops” tells the story of a love that’s lost and never coming back. It’s a classic country storyline ERNEST and Wallen is very familiar with it.
Here Are Other Songs To Complete The Top 40 Country Songs For July 2022
Check out some more of the songs that are currently dominating the country radio.
- Ghost Story by Carrie Underwood
- Last Night Lonely by Jon Pardi
- Thought You Should Know by Morgan Wallen
- 5 Foot 9 by Tyler Hubbard
- Wild As Her by Corey Kent
- Circles Around This Town by Maren Morris
- Tomorrow Me by Luke Combs
- 7500 OBO by Tim McGraw
- New Truck by Dylan Scott
- Son Of A Sinner by Jelly Roll
- Whiskey On You by Nate Smith
- Pick Me Up by Gabby Barrett
- Best Thing Since Backroads by Jake Owen
- Truth About You by Mitchell Tenpenny
- At The End Of A Bar by Chris Young With Mitchell Tenpenny
- Wishful Drinking by Ingrid Andress with Sam Hunt
- Soul by Lee Brice
- Joy Of My Life by Chris Stapleton
- Natural by BRELAND
- No Hard Feelings by Old Dominion
- With A Woman You Love by Justin Moore
- Don’t Think Jesus by Morgan Wallen
- Heartfirst by Kelsea Ballerini
- Don’t Come Lookin’ by Jackson Dean
- Wilder Days by Morgan Wade
So, did your favorite songs make it to this month’s top 40 country songs?
Bailey Zimmerman, cody johnson, Cole Swindell, ERNEST, Jake Scott, Jason Aldean, Kane Brown, Luke Combs, Morgan Wallen, Parmalee, Russell Dickerson, Scotty McCreery, Walker Hayes, Zach Bryan