Morgan Eastwood, the youngest child of famous Hollywood actor-director Clint Eastwood and former TV news anchor Dina Eastwood, was only 16 when her parents’ divorce process began. Dina Eastwood, Clint’s second wife, filed for divorce in 2013 after seventeen years of marriage. Morgan’s mother got her full custody.
Morgan, whose real name is Morgan Colette Eastwood, was born on December 12, 1996, in Los Angeles, California. And despite being Clint Eastwood‘s youngest daughter, she had a relatively normal childhood.
When she was 12, she finally made her on-screen debut in one of her father’s projects. But her appearances were minimal roles, like a girl on a tricycle in the 2008 film Changeling.
But in 2012, Morgan appeared in a reality television show called Mrs. Eastwood & Company – together with her mother Dina and older half-sister Francesca Eastwood. The docuseries chronicles the everyday lives of the Eastwood family, especially Morgan’s mother, who juggled her life as the manager of the South African boy band, Overtone. The Million Dollar Baby director would also appear on the show from time to time.
Morgan continued to follow in her father’s footsteps as she began to take producing jobs at a very young age. To date, Morgan has produced two short films.
This includes Daddy’s Playground in 2018, a sardonic tale of two women who turned to a sugar dating app to gain wealth and access. However, what started as a fun-fueled game turned into a dangerous adventure. The other one Morgan produced was also her most recent acting credit. It was the crime horror film, I See You, released in 2019.
Nowadays, Morgan prefers keeping her life quite private – though she often posts on her social media page. Her Instagram account is filled with photos of her adventures, family, friends, and snaps of her getting cozy with her boyfriend, Tanner Koopmans.
clint eastwood, Dina Eastwood, Morgan Eastwood
- Sons of Willie Nelson Joined Him For An Incredible Rendition of “Move it on Over”
- Rip Wheeler and Beth Dutton Complete Relationship Timeline
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- The ‘Duck Dynasty’ stars: Where is the Robertson Family now?
- Tim McGraw & Faith Hill’s Daughter Audrey Shows Off Snippet From Recent Photoshoot
- Get To Know Kelly Reilly, The Actress Behind Yellowstone’s Fearless Beth Dutton
- The Yellowstone Soundtrack: The Complete List