Walker Hayes’ “Fancy Like” sits atop the Top 40 Country Songs for November 2021 again. Ever since it went viral on TikTok, the song has been reigning the charts for a total of 16 weeks out of its 20 weeks on the chart. And we’re guessing this national craze will hold on to the number 1 position for a few more weeks. And still strong on the number two spot is Carrie Underwood and Jason Aldean’s power country-rock ballad collaboration “If I Didn’t Love You.”
From a feel-good bop straight to unresolved feelings from a painful breakup, this list has already started a rollercoaster.
And speaking of that, there’s a lot of shake-ups as well for the rest of the list. Eight songs from last month’s top 15 got their spots stolen though they’re still familiar titles only reclaiming their previous glory. Except for November’s 15th spot claimed by newcomer Cody Johnson’s “Til You Can’t.”
RELATED: Top 100 Country Songs Chart – 2021
If you want to know if your favorite country tune made it to the list, then just keep on scrolling!
1. “Fancy Like” by Walker Hayes
The catchy tune and the simple and sweet lyrics that talked about mundane things we sometimes forget to enjoy, this song undeniably struck its chord with everyone. Coupled with a viral TikTok dance challenge, “Fancy Like” has claimed the throne for four months now.
2. “If I Didn’t Love You” by Jason Aldean and Carrie Underwood
Carrie Underwood and Jason Aldean’s first in-studio collaboration stays strong at the top two. The powerful message, along with equally powerhouse vocals, made every bit of “If I Didn’t Love You” unforgettable!
3. “Chasing After You” by Ryan Hurd with Maren Morris
The second collaboration on the list, Ryan Hurd and Marren Morris‘ fiery duet about love and yearning, notched them up one spot from last month. With that, they also took down James Rodgerson’s “Cold Beer Calling My Name,” which completely slid off from the Top 40.
4. “Buy Dirt” by Jordan Davis ft. Luke Bryan
“Buy Dirt” continues to seal its reputation as one of Davis’ fastest-growing songs, climbing the top 40 from number 12 last month to top four this November. Written during the pandemic, this song about appreciating those that matter to us resonates a bit deeper.
5. “Cold As You” by Luke Combs
No list is ever complete without a Luke Combs song, isn’t it? This latest Combs single combed through the entire list and made its way from the 15th spot up to the top 5. This is the highest position it ever reached during its 17 weeks on the chart.
6. “You Should Probably Leave” by Chris Stapleton
Dethroning Luke Combs’s “Forever After All” on the top 6, this song worked its way up from the 19th spot last month. It looks like this 31-week old bluesy, rootsy song that talks about hope for a reunion of love is suddenly spicing up all the feels and making its way to the top.
7. “Thinking ‘Bout You” by Dustin Lynch ft. Lauren Alaina/MacKenzie Porter
This song marks Dustin Lynch’s 10th Hot Country Song aboard the Top 10 and MacKenzie Porter’s first. With 19 weeks on the chart, it’s continuously climbing its way and clinching its peak position this week.
8. “Memory I Don’t Mess With” by Lee Brice
A homage to past romance and lost love, Lee Brice undeniably tugged heartstrings with this song. While it’s struggling to make the top 5, this song managed to break through the top 10 again from the 11th spot last month.
9. “I Was On A Boat That Day” by Old Dominion
A fun song for all the heartbroken people who just want to forget, it’s not surprising that this song continues to keep its spot on the top 10.
10. “Same Boat” by Zac Brown Band
Sealing the top 10 is Zac Brown Band’s song that reminds us to be positive and always show empathy to one another – something that we seem to forget these days despite the pandemic. This song made its way up from the 21st rank last month.
11. “Knowing You” by Kenny Chesney
Climbing the top 40 list is a song that appreciates the moments of the past. Kenny Chesney wrote this special song amidst his fun upbeat LP, and it’s definitely taking its slow sure steps towards the top.
12. “Memory” by Kane Brown x blackbear
Pulling right back into its previous glory, “Memory” reclaims its spot on the top 15 after being pulled down to the 17th rank last month. The song is not ready to be a “Memory” on the list just yet.
13. “Drunk (And I Don’t Wanna Go Home)” by Elle King and Miranda Lambert
We go all-out “Drunk” with Elle King and Miranda Lambert with this very fun, tongue-buzzing song. Also, we celebrate the queens making their comeback on the top 15 after they dipped a couple of spots from last month.
14. “Sand In My Boots” by Morgan Wallen
With 37 weeks on the chart, this song already earned its heyday after peaking at number 5. Nevertheless, it’s still going strong and is not looking to go anywhere other than the top 40 anytime soon.
15. “Til You Can’t” by Cody Johnson
A newcomer on the list with just 6 weeks on the chart, “Til You Can’t” is a powerful reminder to make the most out of every moment with our loved ones.
Here Are Some More Hits To Complete Top 40 Country Songs for November 2021
- “Whiskey and Rain” by Michael Ray
- “One Mississippi” by Kane Brown
- “Tequila Little Time” by Jon Pardi
- “Freedom Was A Highway” by Jimmie Allen and Brad Paisley
- “Like A Lady” by Lady A
- “Half Of My Hometown” by Kelsea Ballerini ft. Kenny Chesney
- “Just About Over You” by Priscilla Block
- “To Be Loved By You” Parker McCollum
- “You Time” by Scotty McCreery
- “23” by Sam Hunt
- “Heart On Fire” by Eric Church
- “Give Heaven Some Hell” by HARDY
- “Home Sweet” by Russell Dickerson
- “Beers On Me” by Dierks Bentley, Breland & HARDY
- “It’s Cause I Am” by Callista Clark
- “Come Back As A Country Boy” by Blake Shelton
- “Steal My Love” by Dan + Shay
- “U Gurl” by Walker Hayes
- “Never Wanted To Be That Girl” by Carly Pearce & Ashley McBryde
- “If I Was A Cowboy” by Miranda Lambert
- “Ride The Lightning (717 Tapes)” by Warren Zeiders
- “Truth About You” by Mitchell Tenpenny
- “Wishful Drinking” by Ingrid Andress with Sam Hunt
- “Justified” by Kacey Musgraves
- “Take My Name” by Parmalee
So, what do you think of these top 40 country songs for November 2021? Did your favorites make the list, or did you find a new country favorite?
blackbear, Carrie Underwood, chris stapleton, cody johnson, Dustin Lynch, Elle King, Jason Aldean, Jordan Davis, Kane Brown, Kenny Chesney, Lauren Alaina, Lee Brice, Luke Bryan, Luke Combs, MacKenzie Porter, Maren Morris, Miranda Lambert, morgan wallen, old dominion, Ryan Hurd, Walker Hayes, zac brown band