Walker Hayes’ “Fancy Like” remains unmoved, still sitting above the top 40 country songs for October 2021 – holding that spot for three consecutive months. Well, there’s no doubt in that as the irresistible song that turned into a national craze is everywhere, making it challenging to argue its place on top.
Jason Aldean and Carrie Underwood’s first in-studio collaboration is also not giving up its spot just yet, rallying strongly behind Hayes. Meanwhile, Luke Bryan’s “Waves” slid down a few spots, with rising country star Jameson Rodgers seizing its previous throne.
And it’s absolutely been a couple of weeks where compliments are in order for a number of the female country singers as they accomplished new feats. This includes Lainey Wilson, Elle King, Miranda Lambert, Carly Pearce, and Ashley McBryde.
RELATED: Top 100 Country Songs Chart – 2021
Without further ado, we’re giving you the top 40 hits for this month. Keep on scrolling below to find out if your brand-new favorites made it to the list.
1. “Fancy Like” by Walker Hayes
Since its release last June, the impossibly irresistible track has been suddenly everywhere. For several weeks, “Fancy Like” has been racking millions of streams and has become wildly successful at the No. 1 spot of Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart. As if that wasn’t enough, it stars in those adorable Applebee’s commercials. Even Hayes is baffled by it all!
2. “If I Didn’t Love You” by Jason Aldean and Carrie Underwood
The release of this passionate duet actually made history, as it marked the biggest debut of a solo male/female duet since the start of the Billboard Hot Country charts. And just recently, the country hitmakers brought their soaring duet “If I Didn’t Love You” to life with a brand-new music video.
3. “Cold Beer Calling My Name” by Jameson Rodgers Featuring Luke Combs
There’s a cold beer calling Jameson Rodgers’ name at this week’s Mediabase and Billboard country radio charts as his collaboration with Luke Combs ascends to No. 1 on both listings.
4. “Chasing After You” by Ryan Hurd and Maren Morris
Maren Morris and Ryan Hurd have been singing to each other for years — and now, the country music couple who met through songwriting is doing so on one song. And fans couldn’t help but gush.
5. “Things A Man Oughta Know” by Lainey Wilson
Wilson scored her first career country radio No. 1 with a few of the everyday chores a man needs to know. But the singer said she’s even more amazed at the impact the song is having on listeners.
6. “Forever After All” by Luke Combs
Luke Combs scored his 11th consecutive No. 1 single on Billboard’s Country Airplay chart with “Forever After All” – something that only Combs can do! It is one of the five tracks included on his deluxe album What You See Ain’t Always What You Get.
7. “You Time” by Scotty McCreery
The country favorite has been endlessly impressing fans since winning American Idol in 2011. And his new song is something we can all relate to as he explains how chasing one’s dream can also come at the price of often being away from those we love most.
8. “Famous Friends” by Chris Young and Kane Brown
Chris Young and Kane Brown’s upbeat salute to the small-town folks who keep the world running topped the charts over the summer. Now, it’s pitting for three CMA Awards: Single of the Year, Musical Event of the Year, and Music Video of the Year.
9. “Country Again” by Thomas Rhett
It certainly feels good to be “Country Again” for the soon-to-be father of four as he ascended to the top spot of Billboard’s Country Airplay – marking another No. 1 country hit yet again.
10. “I Was On A Boat That Day” by Old Dominion
This summer party anthem is Old Dominion’s first new music since 2019. It comes with buoyant rhythm and hum-along melodies that make it quite hard to believe that it’s actually a breakup song.
11. “Memory I Don’t Mess With” by Lee Brice
Brice’s latest single is hardly a homage to his beach-music genre. Instead, it’s a heartfelt tale of a past romance and love lost.
12. “Buy Dirt” by Jordan Davis featuring Luke Bryan
“Buy Dirt” is one of Davis’ fastest-growing songs to date, which he wrote amid the pandemic, as he appreciates his faith, family, and friends – the things that mattered the most to him.
13. “Waves” by Luke Bryan
Luke Bryan is absolutely making waves as he celebrates a new career milestone with “Waves,” reaching No. 1 on both the Billboard Country Airplay and Mediabase charts, making it the fifth consecutive No.1 single from his latest album.
14. “My Boy” by Elvie Shane
Did you know that Elvie Shane wrote “My Boy” out of a Facebook post by his friend’s mom when he was still a fairly unknown artist? Little did he know it would become his first hit.
15. “Cold as You” by Luke Combs
Indeed, Luke Combs is dominating this list, with his latest single, “Cold As You,” is well on its way to potentially being his 12th consecutive No. 1 country hit.
Here Are Some More Hits To Complete Top 40 Country Songs for October 2021
- “Drunk (And I Don’t Wanna Go Home)” by Elle King & Miranda Lambert
- “Memory” by Kane Brown X Blackbear
- “Thinking ‘Bout You” by Dustin Lynch Featuring Lauren Alaina or Mackenzie Porter
- “You Should Probably Leave” by Chris Stapleton
- “Knowing You” by Kenny Chesney
- “Same Boat” by Zac Brown Band
- “We Didn’t Have Much” by Justin Moore
- “One Mississippi” by Kane Brown
- “Sand in My Boots” by Morgan Wallen
- “Whiskey and Rain” by Michael Ray
- “Like a Lady” by Lady A
- “Tequila Little Time” by Jon Pardi
- “Freedom Was a Highway” by Jimmie Allen & Brad Paisley
- “Half of My Hometown” by Kelsea Ballerini and Kenny Chesney
- “Just About Over You” by Priscilla Block
- “Dicked Down in Dallas” by Trey Lewis
- “To Be Loved by You” by Parker McCollum
- “Justified” by Kacey Musgraves
- “Never Wanted to Be That Girl” by Carly Pearce & Ashley McBryde
- “That’s What Cowboys Do” by Garth Brooks
- “Home Sweet” by Russell Dickerson
- “Give Heaven Some Hell” by Hardy
- “23” by Sam Hunt
- “Truth About You” by Mitchell Tenpenny
- “Breadwinner” by Kacey Musgraves
So, there you have it, the top 40 country songs for October 2021. Which among the tracks do you think you’ll be playing on loop?
Carrie Underwood, Chris Young, Elvie Shane, Jameson Rodgers, Jason Aldean, Jordan Davis, Kane Brown, Lainey Wilson, Lee Brice, Luke Bryan, Luke Combs, Maren Morris, old dominion, Ryan Hurd, Scotty McCreery, thomas rhett, Walker Hayes
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story