Morgan Wallen keeps the new music coming and continues his string of country hits. As a matter of fact, he’s dominating the top 40 country songs for June 2022 – with five tracks under his name. “You Proof” rockets to the top spot, and it seems like it’s going to be the song of the summer. The same can be said about pretty much of his every track in this list.
New songs from Chris Young with Mitchell Tenpenny, Morgan Wade, Cole Swindell, and Kane Brown crack the Top 40 for the first time, as well. Meanwhile, Jason Aldean and Luke Combs keep inching along to the top spot.
RELATED: Top 100 Country Songs Chart – 2022
Do you think you’ll find your brand-new favorites on this poll? Keep on scrolling below to find out.
1. You Proof by Morgan Wallen
After months of anticipation since he first shared the tune’s work tape, the country superstar had fans begging to release the song – which is about drinking away the memory of a previous lover – and he finally obliged.
2. Wasted On You by Morgan Wallen
Next on the list is another song from Wallen, which is a cut off his award-winning Dangerous: The Double Album. The song represents the East Tennessee native’s second debut on the top spot of Billboard’s Hot Country Songs, making him the only artist ever to revel in several No. 1 debuts on the tally.
3. ‘Til You Can’t by Cody Johnson
“‘Til You Can’t” is Johnson’s ode to making the most of your time on Earth is truly a fan favorite. Remarkably, countless country fans relate to the words of Johnson’s first Hot Country Songs No. 1 hit.
4. AA by Walker Hayes
Hayes recently debuted the music video to his infectious song, where he can be seen in his AA meeting before dancing downtown. While the singer admits he dreads making these music videos, it was much different for “AA” as he had a blast filming it.
5. Trouble With A Heartbreak by Jason Aldean
This relatable track appears on Aldean’s double album, Macon, Georgia. It finds the superstar navigating the pain of a broken heart after the end of his relationship. Well, only a few things could soothe the soul quite like a great breakup song.
6. Thought You Should Know by Morgan Wallen
The emotionally charged ballad – which he co-wrote with fellow country superstars Nicolle Galyon and Miranda Lambert – blasted this month’s poll. “Thought You Should Know” was released just days before Mother’s day, paying tribute to Wallen’s mom, Lesli.
7. Doin’ This by Luke Combs
Since Combs released his first single in 2017, he has been topping the country charts left and right – and “Doin’ This” is no exemption. The song just marked the country star’s 13th consecutive No. 1 hit.
8. Take My Name by Parmalee
When country hitmakers Parmalee gave a snippet of “Take My Name” via TikTok, it was immediately a favorite among fans. The upbeat love song absolutely connects to its listener on a different level.
9. Fancy Like by Walker Hayes
Hayes is truly having a whirlwind year – thanks to this ode to the simple pleasures of life that went viral for a reason. Many months later, it looks like there’s still nothing that can bring down “Fancy Like.”
10. Damn Strait by Scotty McCreery
“Damn Strait” is McCreery’s way of showing his appreciation for one of his musical heroes, George Strait. And the King of Country approves it.
11. Never Say Never by Cole Swindell/Lainey Wilson
Here are two powerhouses in one fiery duet! Swindell and Wilson find themselves in a drama behind an on-and-off relationship when both are having a hard time letting each other go.
12. Something In The Orange by Zach Bryan
This love-struck song finds Bryan grieving over a doomed relationship. His lover has left him, and he can’t help but desperately miss her.
13. Slow Down Summer by Thomas Rhett
This nostalgic ode to young love carries on Rhett’s string of consecutive No. 1 hits. It has been released as the debut single from his sixth studio album, “Where We Started.”
14. Flower Shops by ERNEST featuring Morgan Wallen
Frequent collaborators and close friends ERNEST and Morgan joined forces for a heartbreak duet. The song sings about a love that’s lost and never coming back.
15. If I Was A Cowboy by Miranda Lambert
Lambert longs for life in the wild West, where she’s free to blaze her own path, in “If I Was A Cowboy.” The song marks her first new solo material since 2019.
Here Are Some More Songs To Complete Top 40 Country Songs For June 2022
- Fall In Love by Bailey Zimmerman
- Don’t Think Jesus by Morgan Wallen
- She Likes It by Russel Dickerson and Jake Scott
- Circles Around This Town by Maren Morris
- Like I Love Country Music by Kane Brown
- Whiskey On You by Nate Smith
- Last Night Lonely by Jon Pardi
- 7500 OBO by Tim McGraw
- Wild Hearts by Keith Urban
- Ghost Story by Carrie Underwood
- Tomorrow Me by Luke Combs
- Praise The Lord by Breland featuring Thomas Rhett
- Wild As Her by Corey Kent
- Best Thing Since Backroads by Jake Owen
- New Truck by Dylan Scott
- Pick Me Up by Gabby Barrett
- Joy Of My Life by Chris Stapleton
- Truth About You by Mitchell Tenpenny
- Son Of A Sinner by Jelly Roll
- She Had Me At Heads Carolina by Cole Swindell
- Wishful Drinking by Ingrid Andress with Sam Hunt
- Narcissist by Avery Anna
- At The End Of A Bar by Chris Young With Mitchell Tenpenny
- Heartfist by Kelsea Ballerini
- Wilder Days by Morgan Wade
So, is your favorite track included in the list?
cody johnson, Cole Swindell, ERNEST, Jason Aldean, Lainey Wilson, Luke Combs, Miranda Lambert, morgan wallen, Parmalee, Scotty McCreery, thomas rhett, Walker Hayes, Zach Bryan