The top 40 country songs for November 2022 are filled with the best hits of the year. There are songs from our all-time favorites such as Cole Swindell, Luke Combs, Blake Shelton, Chris Stapleton, and Tyler Hubbard – but it’s Bailey Zimmerman that has stolen much of country fans’ attention this month. The Nashville newcomer actually dominates the list with four songs under his belt. Zimmerman’s star is definitely shining so brightly.
Of course, country superstar Morgan Wallen is trailing behind with his three songs that are ultimately becoming fan favorites.
RELATED: Top 100 Country Songs Chart – 2022
Do you think you can find your favorite tracks on the list? Keep on scrolling below to find out.
1. You Proof by Morgan Wallen
Wallen’s “You Proof” has been a fan-favorite for a while now and has been his fastest-rising chart-topper to date. Truly, the Tennessee native proves what it’s like to win the hearts of country fans.
2. Something In The Orange by Zach Bryan
There’s no slowing down for Bryan right now. “Something In The Orange” has officially been certified Platinum by the RIAA and continues to climb the chart. Isn’t it awesome to see Bryan making gains on the mainstream chart against some of the genre’s biggest names?
3. Wasted On You by Morgan Wallen
The fourth single from his 2021 album Dangerous: The Double Album is a bonafide hit and is a clear standout on the record. It’s no surprise at all as Wallen showcased his signature traditional yet modern sound in this catchy song, “Wasted on You.”
4. The Kind of Love We Make by Luke Combs
Combs is definitely one of the best entertainers in country music today – and his success went on as “The Kind of Love We Make” continues his consecutive streak of hit songs. The romantic ballad actually catapulted to the top of the country radio charts in just a few short months.
5. She Had Me At Heads Carolina by Cole Swindell
Swindell has truly won the hearts of many country fans everywhere since he graced the music scene. From time to time, he creates tunes that are just hard to get enough of. It’s no surprise this catchy song with a fun meet-cute story quickly became another No. 1 hit for Swindell.
6. 5 Foot 9 by Tyler Hubbard
Hubbard has been swiftly releasing new music to kick off his solo career, and he begins with “5 Foot 9,” – which he actually co-wrote himself.
7. Thank God by Kane Brown with Katelyn Brown
Brown definitely has so much to thank God for – including the release of his new album, Different Man. One of the album’s highlights is this folksy ballad that features his wife as his duet partner.
8. Fall In Love by Bailey Zimmerman
Released as Zimmerman’s debut single, it’s amazing how this poignant ballad – about a man singing how his former lover has moved on to a new relationship – has become one of the most-stream country songs this year.
9. Rock And A Hard Place by Bailey Zimmerman
Meanwhile, Zimmerman’s “Rock And A Hard Place” details what it’s like to be so madly in love with someone, at the same time knowing deep down inside that it’s not working. Making it even more incredible is the way Zimmerman poured his emotions into the track.
10. Half Of Me by Thomas Rhett Featuring Riley Green
No words would perfectly describe Rhett’s “Half Of Me,” but fun, fiery, and enticing. It’s no surprise how it quickly became a fan favorite.
11. Son Of A Sinner by Jelly Roll
Jelly Roll reflects on his edgy lifestyle in this country-rock-leaning track – and it seems like many country fans relate to it.
12. What My World Spins Around by Jordan Davis
It’s quite amazing how Davis has combined a love song and nostalgia in “What My World Spins Around” as he shares all the things he loves about his life and his world.
13. Don’t Come Lookin’ by Jackson Dean
Dean unleashed his wanderlust in this uptempo ballad about getting away, following one’s path, and relishing the freedom that can only be found on the road.
14. Wishful Drinking by Ingrid Andress with Sam Hunt
Andress and Hunt combined their star power to create one massive buzz! “Wishful Drinking” finds the two artists trading verses as they sing about missing a then-lover.
15. Whiskey On You by Nate Smith
What’s better than whiskey when it comes to drowning the memory of a broken relationship? Smith knows the truth as he “waste another drop of whiskey” on her after she’s moved on to someone new.
Here Are Other Songs To Complete The Top 40 Country Songs For November 2022
The year is surely about to end, but great tracks still keep on coming. Here are some more tracks you should listen to.
- Wait In The Truck by HARDY Featuring Lainey Wilson
- Pick Me Up by Gabby Barret
- Country On by Luke Bryan
- She Likes It by Russell Dickerson & Jake Scott
- Thought You Should Know by Morgan Wallen
- Down Home by Jimmie Allen
- Soul by Lee Brice
- Out In The Middle by Zac Brown Band
- Tennessee Orange by Megan Moroney
- Wild As Her by Corey Kent
- What He Didn’t Do by Carly Pearce
- Heart Like A Truck by Lainey Wilson
- Joy Of My Life by Chris Stapleton
- That’s What Tequila Does by Jason Aldean
- Where It Ends by Bailey Zimmerman
- Handle On You by Parker McCollum
- Never Leave by Bailey Zimmerman
- For What It’s Worth by BRELAND
- Oklahoma Smoke Show by Zach Bryan
- Everything She Ain’t by Hailey Whitters
- Next Thing You Know by Jordan Davis
- No Body by Blake Shelton
- Burn, Burn, Burn by Zach Bryan
- Human by Cody Johnson
- Going, Going, Gone by Luke Combs
So, what do you think about these top 40 country songs for November 2022?
Bailey Zimmerman, Cole Swindell, Ingrid Andress, Jackson Dean, Jelly Roll, Jordan Davis, Kane Brown, Katelyn Brown, Luke Combs, Morgan Wallen, Nate Smith, Riley Green, Sam Hunt, thomas rhett, Tyler Hubbard, Zach Bryan