In this life, we cannot avoid struggles and failures but don’t worry because no matter how many times we fail, God is there. Anyway, all of us will meet Him someday on that beautiful shore. But, what will you ask God once you get to see Him face to face? For now, go ahead and listen to the version of Loretta Lynn and the hit “In the Sweet By and By.”
Loretta Lynn: The Coal Miner’s Daughter
She is one of the main key figures in country music. Also, she had a great career since she started to be a country singer. Loretta Lynn was born on April 14, 1932, in Kentucky. At the age of 15, she married Oliver Vanetta Lynn Jr. who was 25 years old at that time. Together, the couple had six wonderful children. Moreover, this great country singer started her career in 1960 and is still active until today.
Loretta Lynn is well known for her hits “Don’t Come Home A’ Drinkin’,” “First Cry,” and “One’s on the Way.” In total, Lynn had 60 years of successful career and she can still release a hit after hit. Moreover, she sold more than 45 million records worldwide. Plus, twenty-four of her hits reached number one on the U.S. Charts. It seems that a lot of people love her.
Go Ahead and Meet the Lord
“In the Sweet By and By” is one of the favorite gospel songs of all time. It was released in 1868. Further, the lyrics were written by S. Fillmore and music by Joseph P. Webster. Through the years, a lot of artists released their version of the song and Loretta Lynn is one of them. If you are struggling, just go ahead and listen to this song. It might help you have spiritual uplifting.
first cry, In The Sweet By And By, Loretta Lynn
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?