“Jesus Loves His Children” unconditionally. He shows His love towards us in many ways, ultimately proving it through His death and resurrection from the dead.
First of all, the love of Jesus is shown by coming down from heaven to earth. According to our belief, Jesus came down from heaven to protect us from all the evil that harm us.
Second, the love of Jesus was shown through the pain He suffered from the beatings and his death on the cross. He sacrificed His own life to save us and take away all the sins that we have committed.
His love for us is seen in many ways, including the changes in our life and the community we are living in. His love for us will always be carried everywhere we go. Further, He makes sure that all His children are saved and loved.
Today, let us witness this beautiful mash-up of “Jesus Loves the Little Children” and “He’s Got the Whole World in His Hands” made by a popular Christian couple Caleb and Kelsey. These two beautiful songs are beloved children’s classic.
I am pretty sure that some parents will remember these two classic songs. Thus, these worship songs are sung in churches or other Sunday services. The powerful words that were put into these songs remind us that Jesus loves us unconditionally no matter what happens. Jesus will always be our great Savior and Redeemer.
The beautiful rendition made by these two showed how they put Jesus as the center of their life. Being a parent of two young boys, Caleb and Kelsey want to share that no one could ever beat Jesus’ love and mercy for their children.
The precious thing a family can have is God, who should be the center of their life.
Psalm 107:1 “Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.”
Listen to Caleb and Kelsey’s “Jesus Loves the Little Children” here:
Caleb and Kelsey
- Willie Nelson Found Himself In An Emotional Performance Few Weeks After His Best Friend Died
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani’s ‘Nobody But You’ Hits No. 1 and The Couple is As Thrilled As Ever
- Opposites Do Attract: Dolly Parton and Husband Carl Dean Love Story
- The Untimely Deaths of Loretta Lynn’s Kids
- Conway Twitty’s No. 1 Hit is Don Gibson’s Original Recording
- Loretta Lynn Remembers Eldest Daughter In A Heart-Breaking Tribute
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage