Who knew that the song “It’s Your Love” might have been the key for Tim McGraw’s lasting relationship with wife Faith Hill? Apparently, the song was their first duet together as an artist. It was also their first hit that made them a certified power couple in the country scene.
However, what was the song all about and how was it like for Tim McGraw to sing this with her girlfriend (then) Faith Hill?
The Story of Tim McGraw and Faith Hill
The song was released back in 1997 and it was a big hit in the country charts. Before the release of their single, the two were still dating. When Tim McGraw heard the demo, he immediately pitched it to Faith Hill wanting to listen to her version.
In a sense, the song was instrumental in their marriage because it felt like it was perfectly made for them and their love. Both sang it well and with the emotions of two people who are genuinely in love with each other. We can’t deny the success of the song from the charts and from the awarding bodies that acknowledged the brilliance of the song.
It’s your love
It just does something to me
It sends a shock right through me
I can’t get enough
This is what you usually hear from a person who is irrevocably in love with someone. Up to this day, this power couple proves to be more and more in love with each other. The line about “sending a shock through me” is an interesting way to put your love into perspective. If you ever felt the love in your life, you would probably agree with it.
Love can make you feel overwhelmed sometimes and this Tim McGraw-song perfectly delivers that. For some unimaginable reason, love is the strongest emotion there is. We are all driven to do something because we love it or someone loves it and we want to do it for them.
Listen to the duet of Tim McGraw and Faith Hill here:
faith hill, It's your love, tim mcgraw
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- Billy Ray Cyrus’ Net Worth and Other Things You May Not Know About the Country Singer
- Get to Know the Children of The Country Legend, George Jones
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce
- What Happened To John Wayne’s Children?
- How Alan Jackson Helped His Daughter Through the Heartbreaking Loss of Her Husband