“Me And God” has a message of strong words that define our great connection with God. It simply depicts how we, without a doubt, need the guidance of God no matter what. We, on the other hand, consider him our friend, our guide, and most of all our father. We go back to the highest almighty to give thanks and to throw our worries to. Bow down and say your prayers as we listen to the song by Josh Turner.
Me And God…
The song is a simple Christian gospel song, but it has a solid message from which we can learn about God. Also, it is saying he is our shield to depend on and someone we can lean on. Josh Turner wrote the words and lyrics of “Me And God.” Josh patched his voice to the lyrics with the help of Ralph Stanley.
Moreover, the song was released in 2006 as part of Josh Turner’s album “Your Man.” The song was nominated at the Academy of Country Music Awards for Vocal Event of the Year.
He is widely known for recording Christian Gospel songs. In fact, he recorded the song “Long Black Train” which earned a massive response from the country music industry as well as the Christian gospel world. The song became his signature song and breakthrough single. It helped him penetrate the music industry. Josh Turner, first performed the song at the Grand Ole Opry where his talent at singing and songwriting was recognized.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured gospel articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
Josh Turner, long black train, Me and God, your man
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?