Remember what God says, “I Am Here to Stay.” A lot of challenges and struggles come across our life. Those challenges and struggles are faced by everyone and no one is exempted from it no matter how grateful and faithful we are to the Lord. But have you noticed that those are the reasons why we became stronger and braver now?
Also, have you already experienced losing someone you love? Well, I think everyone had already experienced that and it is never easy, right? There will come a day when we cry to the Lord asking Him to heal us. Praying is a way for us to talk to the Lord. As we bend down on our knees and start to pray, all our burdens are being lightened. Do you agree?
Worship is our way of giving thanks to the Lord. Remember the things we have now like our profession, family, and life will not be in our favor without Him. He is a true redeemer and savior.
If you are having a bad day right now, look at the verse below:
“Have you not known? Have you not heard? The Lord is the everlasting God, the Creator of the ends of the earth. He does not faint or grow weary; his understanding is unsearchable.” Isaiah 40:8
The verse mentioned above is a reminder to us that we have an everlasting father. Therefore, we must not be afraid of what life brings us, for He is the creator of all. We may not understand His will sometimes but always remember His promise.
“I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.” John 14:6
I heard your cry, O my little child,
I knew how much you tried and I’m here to stay
I’m here to stay when your world is torn
apart when help is that far, I’m here to stay
If life seems to go the other way, never be afraid to ask the Lord to lead you in the right direction. He only waits for us to call His name. He will never abandon us rather He will stay right by our side. Never be afraid to let God enter your life because with Him all things are possible.
Hear the song “I Am Here to Stay” below:
- Teenage Country Singer Serenades Blake Shelton With a Loretta Lynn Song
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani’s ‘Nobody But You’ Hits No. 1 and The Couple is As Thrilled As Ever
- ICYMI: The CMA Fiasco Surrounding Alan Jackson’s Walk-out to Beyonce’s Performance
- 10 Real Facts About Lacey Chabert’s Husband, David Nehdar
- Conway Twitty’s No. 1 Hit is Don Gibson’s Original Recording
- Chris Stapleton Kids: Get To Know The Country Powerhouse’s Five Children
- “The Wild Side of Life”, the Start of Historic Hank Thompson