Jeremy Park‘s sound is certainly one for the books as he perfectly blends the distinct twang of country, the vibe of Americana, and the authenticity of bluegrass with his debut album ‘Roots.’
“Buried Treasure” and the Country Hybrid
The album itself is an enjoyable adventure as it takes you on layers and layers of sound and genre. The lyrics of each song are catchy, as is meaningful.
‘Buried Treasure’ in particular is a good reflection of what country music is good at… storytelling. The narrative within the song is crisp and is easily felt. The backing track complimented the lyrics so seamlessly and overall, it’s a very enjoyable song.
About Jeremy Parks
Parks had very colorful formative years filled with music. Starting his music career at the tender age at 4, Parks performed with his grandfather Roy Burcher and his best friend, Charlie McCoy from the Million Dollar Band.
As the music director of Hee-Haw, he invited Jeremy to play on stage with him from age 5 to his mid-teenage years. During those performances, he would open up for country music acts including, but not limited, to Jerry Lee Lewis, Mickey Gilley, and Mel Tillis.
His career didn’t stop there. In his junior year, he formed an a capella group, which quickly gained notoriety and would perform all over the east coast, opening for acts such as Keith Sweat, Ray Charles, The O’Jays, The Whispers, The Temptations, and Phyllis Hyman. He pursued music throughout his college with a full ride scholarship pursuing music.
After college, Jeremy moved to Nashville to follow his dreams of becoming a recording artist where he began working as a studio demo singer and harmonica player.
Jeremy ventured away from music for a few years and then started his own karaoke business performing in local venues until he found his way back into the studio.
Certainly, he found his way back to his roots. All the best for this artist!
americana, bluegrass, Country, Jeremy Park, Roots
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- Inside the Grammy Award Winner’s Life: Meet Kris Kristofferson’s Children
- Throwback To George Jones’ “He Stopped Loving Her Today” Final Performance
- Beautifully Blended: Meet All 7 of Kevin Costner’s Kids
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- Here Are Some of The Incredible Things You Can Do At Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?