Jeremy Parks takes us to a nostalgic place in country music as he comes out with a new single entitled “Virginia Is Still For Lovers.”
Jeremy Parks’ New Single
It’s not only a slogan, but it’s also the subject of Parks’ new single. It’s a captivating story of a man coming home to his girl because he realized that he’s still very much in love with her. The girl graciously accepts and welcomes him back in her arms.
The song melds together with that perfect country twang and the honest lyrics that tell a compelling story. Indeed, Virginia remains to be for lovers, especially after Parks’ song!
Parks’ had very colorful formative years filled with music. Starting his music career at the tender age at 4, Parks performed with his grandfather Roy Burcher and his best friend, Charlie McCoy from the Million Dollar Band.
As the music director of Hee-Haw, he invited Jeremy to play on stage with him from age 5 to his mid-teenage years. During those performances, he would open up for country music acts including, but not limited, to Jerry Lee Lewis, Mickey Gilley, and Mel Tillis.
His career didn’t stop there. In his junior year, he formed an a capella group, which quickly gained notoriety and would perform all over the east coast, opening for acts such as Keith Sweat, Ray Charles, The O’Jays, The Whispers, The Temptations, and Phyllis Hyman. He pursued music throughout his college with a full-ride scholarship pursuing music.
Although he ventured away from music for a few years, he still came back to music. He certainly made his way back to where he belongs: music!
There is a lot to expect from him and certainly, there’s a lot more music to go around! We all can’t wait to see more from him!
Want more fresh country news? You can visit us at our official Facebook page!
Jeremy Parks, Roots, Virginia Is Still For Lovers
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?
- Kenny Rogers’ Children: Meet the Late Country Legend’s 5 Kids
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?