“You Say” is the lead single by American contemporary Christian music singer-songwriter Lauren Daigle. It is released for her second studio album Look Up Child.
Its performance in the charts has been spectacular. It reached the 44th spot on the Billboard Hot 100. It is also Daigle’s third No. 1 on the Hot Christian Songs chart.
Daigle sang what we are most afraid to admit. Sometimes we do not see what our Lord sees in us. We succumb to our anxieties and our external woes and concerns. But with this song, she chooses to see and believe. She encourages us to believe as well with her powerful lyrics.
I keep fighting voices in my mind that say I’m not enough
Every single lie that tells me I will never measure up
Am I more than just the sum of every high and every low?
Remind me once again just who I am, because I need to know (ooh oh)You say I am loved when I can’t feel a thing
You say I am strong when I think I am weak
… say I am held when I am falling short
When I don’t belong, oh You say that I am Yours
And I believe (I), oh I believe (I)
What You say of me (I)
Listen to this beautiful track right here:
Laura Daigle is a decorated Christian music singer and songwriter. She was awarded the New Artist of the Year title at the 2015 GMA Dove Awards with her amazing song “How Can It Be.” She also bagged the Song of the year with that song.
The following year, she won the Dove Awards for Artists of the Year, Songwriter of the Year, and Best Contemporary Recorded Song of the Year, with her wonderful single “Trust in You.”
Country Gospel, gospel, Laura Daigle, You Say
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- Inside the Grammy Award Winner’s Life: Meet Kris Kristofferson’s Children
- Throwback To George Jones’ “He Stopped Loving Her Today” Final Performance
- Ryan Upchurch Responds to Luke Combs’ Apology and Calls Him ‘F—ing Sissy’
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- 10 Best Country Two-Step Songs