Have you ever been in love? Have you felt the butterflies in your stomach when you’re talking to the person you love? Well, everyone experiences that uneasy feeling. Being in love with someone is like taking addictive drugs. Further, you will think about them all day that sometimes you want to be near them every second. In relation to that, have you heard the great love song of the King of Country George Strait entitled “I Cross my Heart?”
Also, if you are looking for a perfect wedding song, you might want to consider this hit. Since its theme is all about romance, this hit is perfect for you.
George Strait: Pure Country
He is considered one of the most successful artists in the music industry. Furthermore, George Strait is loved by millions because he preserved real country music in his hits. This is also the reason why he is called the King of Country. Strait started his career in 1975 and captured a wide range of audience since his debut. He popularized the hits “Amarillo by Morning,” “The Chair,” and “Baby Blue,” among others.
Due to his successful career, George Strait was able to sell more than 100 million albums worldwide. He is also included in the Country Music Hall of Fame and won a lot of recognition. Truly, his works and contribution to the music industry are exceptional.
The Hit that Captured a Million Hearts
“I Cross My Heart” was one of the biggest hits of the country superstar George Strait. This was released in 1992 and it landed at number one in the Country Charts. The hit centers on the narrator’s pure love for the apple of his eye.
Go ahead and listen to it.
Amarillo by Morning, George Strait, I Cross My Heart, Pure Country
- When Randy Travis Paid Highest Tribute to George Jones
- Josh Turner Honors Randy Travis with Forever and Ever, Amen Cover
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Meet Summer Duncan, Jon Pardi’s Girlfriend and Bride To Be