With the on-going pandemic all over the world, more and more people are forced to stay at home. And for some people, restrictions on movement could be a reason for missing out on many things – but it seems like Miranda Lambert and her husband Brendan McLoughlin are getting the best out of it.
Although the past year has been extremely challenging, the country singer is grateful. She finds this as an opportune time to reconnect with what matters most to her and for her marriage to be really strong – without any distraction at all. After all, the two did not date for very long before tying the knot.
The couple who got married in January 2019 has spent the entire year in lockdown – social distancing at Lambert’s farm outside of Nashville. Though this may be a time that leads to “a lot of engagements” or “a lot of divorces” to many couples, Miranda Lambert and Brendan McLoughlin are taking advantage of it to “sort of got to just really, really, really get to know each other.”
Lambert has also recently discovered how great of a travel companion McLoughlin is. Purchasing a brand-new Airstream, the two have also been keeping themselves occupied by spending long days behind the wheel.
The couple celebrated their second wedding anniversary just two months ago. Miranda Lambert’s husband – who retired from the NYPD after taking a leave of absence – turned to social media to greet the “amazing woman” in his life, sharing a playful photo of the country singer in the kitchen.
McLoughlin has also expressed how proud he is for Lambert, who just got her third Grammy Award, taking home the best country album – which he described as magical. “I cannot wait to be a part of the future magic you create,” he said.
Brendan McLoughlin, Miranda Lambert
- Jenny Gill is Hoping to Pave Her Own Musical Path – Meet Her Today
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are Some Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Randy Travis
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- One Good Deed: Country Music Star Left $1,000 Tip to Waitress Working Double with Daughter
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021