FIRST EVER FEMALE CELEBRITY ENDORSER for KFC!
La Reba shore d-d-d-did it once again being the FIRST EVER FEMALE CELEBRITY ENDORSER for KFC!
Yep, the VERY FIRST… EVER!
I know… Not all KFC Fanatics or purists are too happy with THE Colonel being androgynous-like according to some Youtube POSTS. But what the heck, it still shorely is, “Finger-lickin’ good!” And, IT’S REBA FOR CRYIN’ OUT LOUD! Heh… Heh… Heh…
In a press release, KFC Chief Marketing Officer Andrea Zahumensky said:
“…Smoky Mountain Magic.”
“With Reba’s southern roots and entrepreneurial spirit, she truly embodies the values of the Colonel and the crowd-pleasing flavor of our Smoky Mountain BBQ. The pairing of a universally loved music legend like Reba with a universally appealing flavor like Smoky Mountain BBQ makes what I like to call ‘Smoky Mountain Magic.'”
And on that same press release she iterates:
“…sort of like the Colonel himself…”
“I grew up with Kentucky Fried Chicken. It’s part of my story, and I’m so excited to now be part of theirs. I’ve held a lot of roles in my life – sort of like the Colonel himself – but this is certainly the most unique one yet.”
Not only does the legendary Reba McEntire do the iconic Colonel Sanders for KFC Smoky Mountain BBQ but also for KFC’s $10 Chicken Shares Ad Campaign. Reba as THE Colonel tells us:
“$10 Chicken Shares. They’re $10, have chicken, and are meant to be shared. In retrospect, we did a really good job naming them.”
Yep, we do love her. We love chicken fried. We love THE Colonel Sanders and we shore do love Kentucky Fried Chicken!
We at Country Thang Daily hope y’all enjoyed them videos.
This is Our Kind of Country,
May Y’all be Safe and Well and…
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
kfc, Reba McEntire
- LeAnn Rimes Brings Sorrow To New Level With “He Stopped Loving Her Today”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Kelly Clarkson Will Pay Ex-Husband Brandon Blackstock Nearly $200k Per Month Amid Divorce
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- “‘Til a Tear Becomes a Rose” was Keith Whitley and Lorrie Morgan’s Only Duet
- Josh Turner’s 98 year old Grandma Received Standing Ovation for Her Performance