Luke Combs’ Achievements
Luke Combs is a well known American singer and songwriter. Combs’ success in his career was measured by how well he sings his songs. He is one of the superstars in the Country Music industry.
His previous single, “Beautiful Crazy” topped number 1 on the Billboard’s Country Music Streaming Charts.
In 2017, Combs won Country Music Association Awards’ New Artist of the Year.
In 2018, Combs was awarded as the Country Artist of the Year by the iHeartRadio Music Awards. Moreover, in the same year, he was also awarded as the New Artist of the Year by the Country Music Association Awards.
In May 2019, Combs won Top Country Artist, Top Country Male Artist and Top Country Album on Billboard Music Award.
Luke Combs: “Beer Never Broke My Heart”
Combs’ recently released new single “Beer Never Broke My Heart.” Though it was an old song, listeners still love to listen to it because, for them, it was not an old song but a brand new song. This song gained more streams on Spotify.
‘Cause long neck ice cold beer never broke my heart
Like diamond rings and football teams have torn this boy apart
Like a neon dream, it just dawned on me, that bars and this guitar
And long neck ice cold beer never broke my heart, no
It never broke my heart
Beer Never Broke My Heart, Luke Combs
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance