Once love already hit us, there is no way for us to deny it. Thus, one of the beautiful things in this world is getting comfortable with someone whom we just met unexpectedly. Why do some people choose to be with someone who they just met rather than choosing the person they have already known before? For me, the reason may be because they have already found the characteristic they most wanted on the person they have just met. Now, let me share with you the song “It Must Be Love” performed by Don Williams and be inspired.
“It Must Be Love”
A classic love song in the 70s, it was performed by Don Williams. It was written by American songwriter Bob McDill. Thus, Williams’ version of the song was released on July 1979 as the third single from his album, Expressions. The song was produced by Williams, along with American record producer Garth Fundis.
“It Must Be Love” became the ninth song to top on the U.S. Billboard Hot Country Singles chart and number 2 on the Canadian RPM Country Tracks chart.
Alan Jackson’s Version
Back in the year 2000, Alan Jackson recorded the song “It Must Be Love.” His version of the song was released on April 2000 as one of the singles from his album, Under the Influence. Upon its release, the song again topped on the Billboard country charts and stayed on the country charts for one week. It also peaked at number 37 on the Billboard Hot 100 chart.
About the Song
There’s nothin‘ I can do
All that I want is you
Look what I’m goin‘ through
It must be love.
One of our weaknesses in life is love. We are only humans who fall in love and expect love in return. Nowadays, it is rare to find true love. Why? That’s because nowadays we lose in the battle of love, especially if we get really into it. Some critics say the ones who invest too much for the sake of love will also be the one who will most likely get hurt when his/her lover leaves. Do you agree?
Classic, don williams, it must be love
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance