GOOD MORNING Y’ALL!
THE FIRST SIP…
“…we are still being enslaved by entities that we have no control of…”
Slavery has long been abolished, but—even up until now—Southern Man by Neil Young still stands.
Personally, we are all (kind of) still slaves: To the grind, to materialism, to ourselves and to many other things. And in a way, we are still being enslaved by entities that we have no control of but why?!?
So how do we stop—or even—prevent this from happening?
We may need to pause and take a little breather and start looking even back a bit before looking forward.
What do we really want in this Life? What do we truly need?
Along with these Questions, we may add, “What would—in all honesty—truly make us happy?”
THE LAST DROP…
“THE KEY TO FREEDOM IS TO SIMPLIFY ONE’S LIFE—OUR LIFE!”
First of all, a very good start would be to SIMPLIFY…
Simplify your WANTS and your NEEDS. NOW!
Make your way of life a bit simpler. Of course I’m not saying that you shouldn’t enjoy life no more. What I’m saying is… Well, look at it this way: How many of them Credit Cards do you have? Do you really need all of them? Really now, this a great time to be honest to ourselves.
All the stuff we’ve bought cluttering closets and rooms and garages which have yet to be opened. All these years just gathering dust and cob webs. Did we really need them in the first place? Heck, if we did I would imagine they ain’t goin’ to be gathering them cob webs and dust right?
THE KEY TO FREEDOM IS TO SIMPLIFY ONE’S LIFE—OUR LIFE!
And you know what, things will just be a bit smoother and you’d start breathing easier. Trust me.
You have just been “..Drinkin’ From A Dixie…”
May y’all be Safe and Well and…
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
neil young, southern man
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage