GOOD MORNING Y’ALL!
THE FIRST SIP…
“…we are still being enslaved by entities that we have no control of…”
Slavery has long been abolished, but—even up until now—Southern Man by Neil Young still stands.
Personally, we are all (kind of) still slaves: To the grind, to materialism, to ourselves and to many other things. And in a way, we are still being enslaved by entities that we have no control of but why?!?
So how do we stop—or even—prevent this from happening?
We may need to pause and take a little breather and start looking even back a bit before looking forward.
What do we really want in this Life? What do we truly need?
Along with these Questions, we may add, “What would—in all honesty—truly make us happy?”
THE LAST DROP…
“THE KEY TO FREEDOM IS TO SIMPLIFY ONE’S LIFE—OUR LIFE!”
First of all, a very good start would be to SIMPLIFY…
Simplify your WANTS and your NEEDS. NOW!
Make your way of life a bit simpler. Of course I’m not saying that you shouldn’t enjoy life no more. What I’m saying is… Well, look at it this way: How many of them Credit Cards do you have? Do you really need all of them? Really now, this a great time to be honest to ourselves.
All the stuff we’ve bought cluttering closets and rooms and garages which have yet to be opened. All these years just gathering dust and cob webs. Did we really need them in the first place? Heck, if we did I would imagine they ain’t goin’ to be gathering them cob webs and dust right?
THE KEY TO FREEDOM IS TO SIMPLIFY ONE’S LIFE—OUR LIFE!
And you know what, things will just be a bit smoother and you’d start breathing easier. Trust me.
You have just been “..Drinkin’ From A Dixie…”
May y’all be Safe and Well and…
“MAY THE LORD GOD ALMIGHTY BLESS US ALL AND SET US FREE!”
neil young, southern man
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Paula Nelson Joins her Father for an Amazing Rendition of “Have You Ever Seen the Rain”
- Sandy Mahl And The Top 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Her
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend