Blake Shelton is bringing sexy back — by growing out his old mullet!
Since most of his work events are “canceled for the foreseeable” future due to coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak, Blake Shelton revealed on Tuesday that he wants to bring back his signature’ 90s hairstyle. He claimed his longtime girlfriend, Gwen Stefani, is on board.
“With basically EVERYTHING I had scheduled being canceled for the foreseeable further @gwenstefani, and I have made a decision together,” he tweeted. “I am growing my mullet back as a symbol of hope or some s—t like that.. Anyway it’s coming back! For real. Stay tuned…”
The ‘God’s Country’ singer, who recently postponed his Friends and Heroes Tour’s final dates, has warned fans that his mullet would make a comeback earlier this year, but that didn’t stop his Twitter followers from expressing their opinions.
This is Gwen’s fault 😩😩 pic.twitter.com/wtulrchTUx— shefani trash (@stefanitreasure) March 17, 2020
WHAT THE HELL NO— H (@joaquinspotato) March 17, 2020
😂😂this is why I love you. We needed that tweet even if it was to forget about the shit that is happening in the world for a minute. Thanks Blake 🙂— Amyobecause❤️ (@amyobecause) March 17, 2020
I’m definitely looking forward to seeing that. I think you should grow one even if you do have your shows come back online. 😁— Todd Michael Hall (@ToddMichaelHall) March 17, 2020
This is a WIN WIN for all of us, right?😉❤️ pic.twitter.com/3ba4IlIUzz— 🌻💜Dana🌻💜 (@lovegxlove) March 17, 2020
Blake Shelton’s Mullet Pictures
For the first five years of his career, Blake Shelton sported a magnificent mullet before he began shortening it. His pictures can be seen below, but he goes from a curly mullet to a short bob, and finally when he gets married and scores a prime TV job on The Voice, a more formal haircut.
Will Blake Shelton be reviving his mullet look? Guess we’ll find out!
Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- Remember When Marty Robbins Starred in Clint Eastwood’s Iconic Film