Praising God can come in many ways. Some do this by creating poems, stories, or songs. Also, some of the renowned songwriters write songs about the sacrifices of God. Moreover, a lot of singers interpreted these hymns perfectly. Loretta Lynn is one of the most respected singers in country music. She is regarded as one of its pillars due to her influence and contributions that helped shape country music of today. With that said, it’s right to say that she did a great job in performing the hymn “Ten Thousand Angels.” This song talks about the sacrifices that God has made when He was still on earth. In addition, the lyrics of the song contain phrases about how God loves mankind. If you haven’t heard this song yet, better listen to it for you to be inspired.
A Pillar of Country Music, Loretta Lynn
No one could ever forget this woman who popularized the hits “One’s on the Way,” and “First City.” Loretta Lynn started her career as a singer in 1960 and has been successful ever since. Furthermore, this woman has been in the industry spanning almost 60 years and the audience love her a lot. With her long line of career, she was able to sell more than 45 million albums. Lynn also received numerous awards from the Country Music Association and Academy of Country Music. Let’s just hope that she will have a long life to continue producing quality music in the market.
The Hymn of Praise
“Ten Thousand Angels” was released in 1968 by the country music singer Loretta Lynn. This gospel song was included on her album entitled Who Says God Is Dead. The song briefly reminds us of how vast God’s love is.
Enjoy the video here!
country music, Loretta Lynn, Ten Thousand Angels
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?