Nowadays, there are fast rising country stars. Most of them are focusing on the modern country. Nevertheless, there are still a few songs that give us a great taste of the country. It is the country sound that suits our tang. A good example of this is “H.O.L.Y” of Florida Georgia Lines, they are, and the song is undoubtedly modern, but still, it has a great taste of country music.
The advantage of the country artists of this generation is that they are the façade for the youngsters not to forget country music. For us traditionalists in country music, we love the legends and the old sound, but the generation we have today appreciates the modern.
H.O.L.Y (High On Loving You)…
Busbee, Nate Cyphert, and William Wiik Larsen wrote the words and lyrics of “H.O.L.Y.” The song was released in 2016. Also, the song is part of the band’s album “Dig Your Roots.” The song was the band’s sixth number one single on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
Florida Georgia Line…
Florida Georgia Line was formed in 2010 in Nashville, Tennessee. The band is consists of Tyler Hubbard and Brian Kelley. Their career began as a covers band. In December 2011, they signed to the Big Loud Mountain label. Both artists earned their interest in music through church worship services. Moreover, the worship services were the reason behind their band. They met in 2008 and decided to create a group. They first performed in the clubs. Then, the band used country music as a façade to a more significant career. “Cruise” was the song that put the band into prominence.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
Florida Georgia Line, H.O.L.Y
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait