Most of the time, a lot of people will make promises without committing to it. Anyhow, once a promise is made it should be kept. In line with this, what promises have you made that you did not fulfill and why? Did you have a fight with your lover? I guess you need to listen to the hit of Collin Raye entitled “Man of My Word” to find out what it says about making promises.
Collin Raye: The Balladeer of Country Music
He started his career in 1983 and is still active in the music scene until today. Moreover, he was a former member of the group The Wrays but he decided to have a solo career in 1991. Also, his debut album All I Can Be produced his first number one hit which is “Love Me.” Upon his breakthrough as a solo artist, Raye was able to release hit after hit and some of them dominated the charts. Furthermore, from 1991 to 2007, he was able to push thirty songs in the U.S. Country Charts.
Collin Raye popularized the hits “Love Me,” “My Kind of Girl,” and “I Can Still Feel You.” Also, if you are looking for a nice wedding song, Raye has a list of them for you to choose from.
The Perfect Love Song
How many times did your lover make a promise that they did not put into action? How did you react to that? It’s upsetting, right? One thing is for sure, don’t ever make a promise if you will not keep it. “Man of My Word” was penned by Gary Burr and Allen Shamblin. This hit was recorded by the American country singer Collin Raye and it was released in 1994. The hit stayed at number eight on the Country Charts. Well, if you are losing hope that your lover will ever fulfill his words, try listening to this hit. It might help you.
Collin Raye, Man of My Word, My Kind of Girl
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?