The music video of Tim McGraw’s “7500 OBO” was just released, and it features one very special woman in McGraw’s life – his youngest daughter, Audrey.
Directed by the sibling filmmaking team Stephen and Alexa Kinigopoulos, the “7500 OBO” music video matches the slick beat and the heartbreaking story of young love in Tim McGraw‘s new song. But Audrey is giving it a twist!
“7500 OBO” is one of Tim McGraw songs featured on his critically acclaimed album Here On Earth, entering the Billboard Country album chart at No. 1. The song tells the tale of a man who decided to sell his truck as it reminds him of his former lover. But the music video wonderfully reversed the role, telling the story from a teenage girl’s perspective.
It follows Audrey’s character as she experiences her first taste of romance and freedom after her father handed her a used truck. Viewers will get to witness the young girl sharing many special moments with her first love with the truck. However, things came crashing down when she had her heart broken after her man moved away.
Sad and hurt with her relationship’s terrible ending, she decided to park the truck for good. But because there are too many memories in it, she eventually put it up for sale – you’ll be very surprised to find out who purchased it.
McGraw said this is the first time he has allowed his girls to be in the limelight after giving in to his fans’ suggestions. Though this may be Audrey’s acting debut, she seems right at home in front of the camera, and her father said he couldn’t be prouder.
You can watch the music video of “7500 OBO” by Tim McGraw below – the country superstar’s first music video since 2018.
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed