Prayer is usually done by different sects in Christianity. Some religions call it meditation. Also, this is your only chance to speak to the mighty being that you believed in. Moreover, it is the only way wherein you can communicate with them. There’s a lot of things that prayer can do. It’s the most powerful tool that humans have. Thus, this is our only way of communicating with God. Prayer is not just asking something. It is also a way for us to build our intimate relationship with Him. How about you, how often do you pray? Do you call His name only when you need something? what are your thoughts on this? Well, better listen to this hit from Charley Pride and let’s see what he has to say.
One of the Legends in Country Music
He is a multi-talented artist, from becoming a business owner, a former basketball player and now a sensational singer. Moreover, this artist was able to push 40 hits in the number one spot in the U.S. Charts. In addition, he is one of the few African-American to be able to perform in the Grand Ole Opry. Well, he is the one and only Charley Pride. This icon popularized the hits “All I have To Offer You Is Me,” and “Kiss An Angel Good Mornin’.”
The Most Powerful Weapon on Earth
Having an intimate relationship with God is one of the most important things that we should build. Thus, prayer is one of the keys to achieving this just like the hit “Do You Think To Pray?” from Charley Pride. The hit helps us understand what prayers can do to our lives. Go ahead and listen to the song and be inspired.
Charley Pride, Kiss an Angel Good Morning
- Willie Nelson Held Back Tears as His Friends Sang Him “Seven Spanish Angels”
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Story Behind Garth Brooks’ Divorce That Cost Him Millions
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend