These choir students showed their heavenly voice in this performance of the great hymn “How Great Thou Art.” The group is composed of 12 teens who are all members of an A Capella group. They first got the attention of the world when the group joined the reality competition show America’s Got Talent.
Now, they lend their voice to the Lord as they perform the iconic hymn beautifully.
The Choir Students Praise the Lord
The group is formally known as One Voice. They have been performing with other Grammy-winning artists such as the Swingles. Most of their covers are popular music, so it is refreshing to hear them sing a gospel song. A lot of people are commending them since they are only high school students. They have already done a lot and have collaborated with known musicians.
The performance started with each of them singing a line from the song. Each of these choir students proved that they have the voice to sing the part. Their strength as an A Capella group really showed during the chorus. A Capella groups are well-suited to sing gospel songs since the performance is solely based on their voices.
About One Voice
These choir students all hail from one school, Briarcrest. It is a Christian school and they have a strong music program. This is why their A Capella group have been performing on TV and competition shows. It all started when they audition for America’s Got Talent and they are now using their platform to sing gospel songs.
We need more of these groups because we are seeing less and less Christian music being performed anywhere. We have to thank these choir students because they are proud to praise the Lord.
Watch their performance here:
Follow our Facebook page for your daily dose of Country.
“One Voice”, a capella group, choir students, how great thou art
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?