These choir students showed their heavenly voice in this performance of the great hymn “How Great Thou Art.” The group is composed of 12 teens who are all members of an A Capella group. They first got the attention of the world when the group joined the reality competition show America’s Got Talent.
Now, they lend their voice to the Lord as they perform the iconic hymn beautifully.
The Choir Students Praise the Lord
The group is formally known as One Voice. They have been performing with other Grammy-winning artists such as the Swingles. Most of their covers are popular music, so it is refreshing to hear them sing a gospel song. A lot of people are commending them since they are only high school students. They have already done a lot and have collaborated with known musicians.
The performance started with each of them singing a line from the song. Each of these choir students proved that they have the voice to sing the part. Their strength as an A Capella group really showed during the chorus. A Capella groups are well-suited to sing gospel songs since the performance is solely based on their voices.
About One Voice
These choir students all hail from one school, Briarcrest. It is a Christian school and they have a strong music program. This is why their A Capella group have been performing on TV and competition shows. It all started when they audition for America’s Got Talent and they are now using their platform to sing gospel songs.
We need more of these groups because we are seeing less and less Christian music being performed anywhere. We have to thank these choir students because they are proud to praise the Lord.
Watch their performance here:
Follow our Facebook page for your daily dose of Country.
choir students, how great thou art
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance