Kenny Rogers and “Through the Years”
Kenny Rogers recorded his own version of the song “Through the Years.” Moreover, American songwriters Steve Dorff and Marty Panzer were the ones who penned this country hit song. It was then released in December 1981, as the fourth single from Roger’s eleventh album, Share Your Love.
“Through the Years” had won numerous country awards and has sold millions of units worldwide. Furthermore, Rogers performed this song on the 25th Annual Grammy Awards held in February 1983 in Los Angeles.
This song has been recorded by other music artists that became more popular among most country fans.
The Song’s Theme
“Through the Years” is not a typical love song. Perhaps because it is a love song that will forever be treasured. The soundtrack is still rocking the music world nowadays.
As you hear the lyrics of the song, you can easily know what the song would like us to know. The narrator emphasizes the love that has been felt by two persons who are deeply in love with each other. That is the reason why their relationship has a strong foundation and not everyone has that.
Honestly speaking, the words “I love you” or “I need you” is just an ordinary word nowadays. We forget the deeper meaning behind those words. Everyone will tell you they love you, but there is only one person who can prove that right.
If you found someone who completes your life, or who changes your perceptions in life, then don’t think twice. Rather, treasure that person and never let him/her feel that he/she is the only one working in your relationship.
A person who will choose to stay during your weakness is the person who is really in love with you. Moreover, find someone who is not afraid to conquer the world with you.
Classic Hit Single, kenny rogers, Through the Years
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Willie Nelson and His Son Put A Country Twist to Pearl Jam’s “Just Breathe”
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Meet Dolly Parton’s Parents, Their Influences and Humble Beginnings
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance