The world that we are living in is full of unwanted feelings and events. Because of this, most people think that there is no hope for the unending suffering. The good news is that once you’re in heaven, all of your worries will disappear. As what God said,
“I will wipe all your tears.”
This is a promise that all Christians hold on to. In line with this, here is a song called “We Shall Be Free” covered by Trisha Yearwood. The song is full of hope and assures us that one day, all of our sufferings will end and we will be freed from them.
Trisha Yearwood and her Amazing Voice
She started her career in 1989 and has been an amazing singer ever since. Moreover, Trish Yearwood is a multi-talented person as she’s also skilled in other aspects such as acting, writing, hosting and as a great author. Further, she is known for her ballad hits about vulnerable young women. Plus, critics describe her songs as strong and confident. Anyway, Yearwood is a member of the longest radio station in the U.S. which is the Grand Ole Opry. She was also included in the Georgia Music Hall of Fame. With her successful career, she sold more than 15 million albums worldwide.
Trisha Yearwood is also a recipient of different awards. She received three Grammys, four CMA’s, and two ACM’s. Furthermore, she popularizes the hits “She’s in Love with the Boy,” “Thinkin’ about You,” and “How do I live.”
Hold on to Him
“We Shall Be Free” was originally recorded by the country music singer Garth Brooks and it was released in 2002. Upon the hymn’s release, it dropped to number twelve in the Billboard Hot Country Singles. The hit talks about all of the negative experiences that a human may encounter while they’re alive. But all of these ugly experiences will disappear once you’re in heaven. The hit was recorded by various artists and one of them is Trisha Yearwood.
“We Shall Be Free”, Garth Brooks, trisha yearwood
- Overcoming Loss with “Go Rest High on that Mountain” by Vince Gill
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Ryan Upchurch’s “Can I Get A Outlaw” Is In The Hot Seat Right Now. Here’s Why!
- Here Are Some of The Incredible Things You Can Do At Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
- The Incredible Story of How Yellowstone’s Ryan Bingham Got His Role
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?