Reba McEntire and Brooks & Dunn
“If You See Him” came from Reba’s 23rd album and “If You See Her” was taken from Brooks and Dunn’s 15th studio album. The song came about when Brooks & Dunn and Reba were looking for a song to collaborate with. That’s the time they came up with an idea of combining their albums’ names together.
The song topped the Billboard Hot Country Singles & Tracks. As a result, it became another achievement for both artists. McEntire earned her 29th number one, while Brooks & Dunn scored their 12th top single.
The Song’s Theme
The song has two sides. One from the man’s perspective, while the other expresses the woman’s. The man was asking his woman what went wrong in their relationship because he seems clueless as to why they ended it. On the other hand, the woman tries not to show how much she missed her man. Maybe she does this because it is better to leave words unsaid to lessen the pain.
It could be that the woman has a serious reason why she ended their relationship.
Building a relationship with someone does not easily come because it needs to be expressed well and in a passionate way. You can show your love to someone in a different way without hurting them.
You cannot teach your heart who it loves because your heart knows what you truly feel.
The song teaches us that entering a relationship is never easy. No matter how long you have been together or how many great memories you have shared, when one of you surrenders, then it’s over. However, if you truly love someone don’t give up on them because it is better to fight for it rather than to regret it someday.
Brooks & Dunn, If You See Her, If You See Him, Reba McEntire
- Yoakam Joins Stapleton on Stage for “Seven Spanish Angels”
- Jenny Gill is Hoping to Pave Her Own Musical Path – Meet Her Today
- The Noah’s Ark in Kentucky Is Drawing Millions of Visitors. Here’s Why!
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- One Good Deed: Country Music Star Left $1,000 Tip to Waitress Working Double with Daughter
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021