Immaculately done! True to their healing effects, Gospel music remains to be a balm to all wearied souls.
The track was part of his newly released gospel album, Where No One Stands Alone produced by Joel Weinshanker, Andy Childs, and Lisa Marie Presley. This priced album consists of 13 other tracks taken and compiled from Presley’s past albums “How Great Thou Art” (1967) and “He Touched Me” (1972).
The featured track was drawn from his 1967 recording. Though it’s a given fact that this “Rock ‘n Roll” King’s songs don’t need any re-mastering or re-anything, we love how the duet with Lisa Marie was done. Seeing some of their old family clips intensifies the reuniting of souls between a dad and his child.
“To the world, he’s a musical icon. But in the eyes of Lisa Marie, he’s simply her dad who sincerely demonstrated an unadulterated love for spiritual songs.”
At Peace and At Home with the Gospel
In the 14-track albums liner notes, Lisa Marie shared how passionate her dad was when singing gospel.
“This was his favorite genre – no question about it…He seemed to be at his most passionate, and at peace while singing gospel. He would truly come alive – whether he was singing just for himself and me at home, or on stage in front of thousands of fans.”
Having watched Elvis Presley’s live performances, we can attest to Ms. Presley’s observation. While her dad’s an impeccable entertainer to suit the demands of his label, he’s still only a man. Away from the limelight, he recognized his need for a Savior. Thus, making “gospel tunes” his indispensable recourse for relief.
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?