Parties, road trips, or sleepovers with friends isn’t really complete without country sing-along songs. These songs are guaranteed to make anything feel more lively and fun. So, we compiled 15 of the most requested, most popular sing-along country songs from A-Z to sing your hearts away.
1. “Before He Cheats” by Carrie Underwood
We’re starting our list strong with some badass female energy. “Before He Cheats” is definitely a staple sing-along song that is about a vengeful woman vandalizing cars, smashing headlights, slashing tires, and even carving off leather seats. It’s not surprising that the song earned several recognitions and even once became the best selling country song!
2. “Chicken Fried” by Zac Brown Band
Some songs just get to you so fast, and you find yourself singing it all day and night. And that’s what “Chicken Fried” does to you. A patriotic-themed song filled with the character, cuisine, and tradition of the South, it’s definitely one of the best songs to sing along to.
3. “Cruise” by Florida Georgia Line
As soon as the song starts with its iconic “Baby you a song,” it’s definitely difficult to resist singing along with it. It’s like you can’t even control it, and you just cruise along with the lyrics. Don’t worry if you can’t carry out a tune because it’s all just for fun!
4. “Friends in Low Places” by Garth Brooks
Born from a simple lunch experience, the story of “Friends in Low Places” was written out on napkins. And this song turned out to be one of Brooks’ massive hits and even his signature song.
5. “I Like It, I Love It” by Tim McGraw
No country karaoke playlist is ever complete without one Tim McGraw song. This 1995 upbeat track will definitely pump up the night and make it unforgettable. This song shot up straight to number one on the Billboard’s Hot Country Songs chart.
6. “I Will Always Love You” by Dolly Parton
And of course, the classic emotional ballad “I Will Always Love You” by Dolly Parton. This song is best for those who just want to pour out all their emotions in a song. You can never skip this song in country sing-alongs!
7. “Jolene” by Dolly Parton
Another Dolly Parton song on our list is “Jolene,” which is about a woman confronting another woman who she thinks is having an affair with her husband. And because we all love a bit of drama in our playlist, this 1973 classic is definitely it.
8. “Little Red Wagon” by Miranda Lambert
Before Carrie Underwood, there’s Miranda Lambert. And this is her sass song of 2015. The fun and up-tempo song is playful and just definitely exudes that state of mind that you’ve got this on your own and you’ve got that swagger. It’s definitely fun to sing along to this song.
9. “Need You Now” by Lady A
This song is for all the heartbroken people who just miss their exes so much. Instead of drinking one more shot and drunk dialling the ex, sing along to this song to release all the feelings. (You will be alright in time.)
10. “Our Song” by Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift writes some really good karaoke songs, and “Our Song” is definitely one of those. Just make sure that when you sing this song that it’s not too late, and your mama knows because you can’t sing this without waking her up. It’s just so much fun!
11. “Paper Roses” by Marie Osmond
Another classic hit for our country karaoke playlist. This song sounds so sweet, but its lyrics tell a different story, and that’s what makes it a really good song to just sing your heart away.
12. “Some Things Never Change” by Tim McGraw
Another song from Tim McGraw’s catalog, “Some Things Never Change,” is a very easy song to listen to. This emotional ballad about holding on to love is something that we just can all relate to at one point in our lives.
13. “Take Me Home Country Roads” by John Denver
This song is easily an all-time favorite among the many country songs. From the tune to the lyrics, you would totally feel like you’re traveling with it. The song enjoyed immediate success after John Denver released it in 1971.
14. “The Woman In Me (Needs The Man In You)” by Shania Twain
This song is just so delicate, and it’s one of those songs that you just sing with all your heart and soul. “The Woman In Me” is a perfect love song that gives you all that vulnerability.
15. “Wagon Wheel” by Darius Rucker
“Wagon Wheel” is a very catchy song and when you hear it, you will definitely understand why you can’t just resist singing along to it. And hey, you might even find yourself dancing as you sing.
More Country Sing-Along Songs To Pour Out All Your Emotions
As a bonus, we have 10 more. Enjoy belting out all of your emotions with these country karaoke songs.
- “A Broken Wing” by Martina McBride
- “Forever and Always” by Taylor Swift
- “How Do I Live” by LeeAnn Rimes
- “I’m a Ramblin Man” by Waylon Jennings
- “It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere” by Alan Jackson and Jimmy Buffett
- “Jesus Take The Wheel” by Carrie Underwood
- “That Don’t Impress Me Much” by Shania Twain
- “This Kiss” by Faith Hill
- “Somebody Like You” by Keith Urban
- “Tonight the Heartache’s on Me” by Dixie Chicks
We’re sure no one’s gonna stop you from singing along with these country sing-along songs.
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Remember When Marty Robbins Starred in Clint Eastwood’s Iconic Film
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- Let’s Revisit Conway Twitty’s Last Performance of “The Rose”
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012