This is perfect for you if you want to enjoy your Saturday night out with your friends. But please, bear in mind that you should drink responsibly. Now, go ahead and grab the mic, sing along with the karaoke to the hit “Friends in Low Places” by Garth Brooks.
The Multi-Talented Garth Brooks
He was born in 1962 in Tulsa, Oklahoma and he was the youngest child of Troyal Brooks and Colleen McElroy. Since he was a child, Garth Brooks often sang at family events showing his interest in music. When he was younger, athletics was his priority until he began his professional music career in 1985. Further, his first album was a success and this paved the way for him to have a career in the music industry. Eventually, with his hard work, he was able to establish his spot in the music industry releasing songs that hit after hit.
Through the years, he was dubbed as the best-selling solo album artist in the U.S. with a record of 148 million sales. In addition, he is also one of the world’s best-selling artists of all time selling more than 170 million records. Some also say that he surpassed Elvis Presley’s total sales. With his commercial success, this country artist won 2 Grammys and 17 AMA’s.
The Perfect Song for Having a Good Time
“Friends in Low Places” was one of the most successful hits from the country superstar Garth Brooks. Anyhow, the hit was released in 1990 as the lead single of his album No Fences. The hit stayed four weeks at number one on the Hot Country Songs chart. Plus, it also won the Academy of Country Music and Country Music Association Awards for Single of the Year. It seems that a lot of people loved the song as it talks about having a good time.
country singer, friends in low places, Garth Brooks
- “Tennessee Whiskey” Dad Kris Jones Makes Daughter Proud, Fluid Cover Goes Viral
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- Here Are Gay Country Singers You Need To Be Listening To
- Tennessee Whiskey Dad, Kris Jones’ Bumpy Road Before Fame