Luke Combs’ “Can I Get An Outlaw” made country music fans believe in this genre again. It’s not the first time he did that and he continues to do so during his career.
Combs recently returned to No.1 in 2020 for his album “What You See Ain’t Always What You Get.” It’s a reissued version of the singer’s 2019 album. Many fans continue praising him for bringing back authentic country music.
While country music never actually left, it’s safe to say that it pays to have the likes of Combs highlight the beauty of this genre. Country music has always been there and comb is here to prove it.
Combs is a perfect example of a country singer who always remained in the periphery of country fans. When he first released his first EP in 2014, he did it without a label. About a year later, River House Records signed him and Combs released an EP titled “This One’s For You.” In 2015, this record stayed on the 24th spot on the Billboard Country Albums chart.
After that stint, Columbia Nashville signed him which followed the release of a full studio album in 2017, bearing the same name. When he re-released his single ‘Hurricane,’ he took the number one spot for two weeks on the Country Airplay. When it was first released, the record hit No.46. The skyrocketing numbers made way for his album release in June 2017.
“This One’s For You” hit No.5 on the all-genre Billboard 200 chart and topped the country album charts.
Combs stayed true to his original sound and continued performing songs from his first two EPs. “Can I Get An Outlaw” is a country fan favorite that he performed during the Country Rebel Skyline Sessions in 2017.
Without background music and a band to play with him, this version was still loved by his fans. There was a drastic difference in how he usually does it on stage, but the essence was there. Luke Combs’ “Can I Get An Outlaw” was the same with his signature gritty vocals as he mouths the lyrics with captivating charisma.
Watch Combs’ “Can I Get An Outlaw” below.
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Randy Travis Divorce With Ex-Wife Elizabeth Hatcher Travis Tops Nastiest Divorce in Industry
- Five Husbands Later, Lorrie Morgan Finally Found The Love Of Her Life
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?