Some people think that love, at first sight, is not possible because you need to know the person first. Anyhow, is it true that love happens by simply glancing at the person or is it just sexual attraction? Further, others say that they can feel if the person is the love of their life or the person that they want to spend the rest of their life with.
Maybe, it is possible to fall in love with a person in a crowded room. Or as per science, it’s the magical work of our hormones. Have you ever experienced it? It is the unexplainable feeling when you are around a certain person? Maybe, that’s what we call love or it’s the magic of love at first sight. Just like the classic hit from the Bellamy Brothers, “If I said You had a Beautiful Body Would You Hold it Against Me.” Let’s go ahead and check what they have to say about this.
Bellamy Brothers: The Powerful Duo
They are one of the most successful acts in the music industry releasing their album in 16 countries. In addition, they are the duo behind the hits “Let Your Love Flow” and “Redneck Girl.” With their commercial success, this group was able to push hits in the U.S. charts. I hope you did not forget the Bellamy Brothers who rose to stardom in the ‘60s.
“If I Said You Had a Beautiful Body Would You Hold it Against Me” was one of their greatest hits. This song was released in 1979 and it has become one of the most requested hits since then. Due to its massive success, this masterpiece was re-recorded in 2005 by the Bellamy brothers with Dolly Parton.
Let us reminisce this wonderful masterpiece.
Bellamy Brothers, Dolly Parton, Let your Love Flow, Redneck Girl
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Remembering the Creepy Death of Johnny Horton 59 Years Ago
- Sandy Mahl And The Top 10 Facts You Didn’t Know About Her
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- Surviving Racism, Infidelity: Meet Vivian Liberto Cash
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Paula Nelson Joins her Father for an Amazing Rendition of “Have You Ever Seen the Rain”