Randy Travis is a great country singer with a lot of country hits on the charts. When his career started to slow down, the singer slowly transitioned to Christian music. This brought him to make a couple of gospel albums that we all know and love today.
Travis’ rendition of “Above All” has a different take on the gospel hymn because of his beautiful baritone voice.
The Sacrifices of the Lord
Jesus became a human being to suffer and die for the sins of the people. This was such a heavy sacrifice by our Lord but He did it so that we could repent from our sins. This is something that we should contemplate all the time. His sacrifices should mean something for us so we should start doing something good with our lives.
Live each day with kindness and happiness. We must honor His name by setting an example towards other people. Once we have done what Jesus Christ had taught us, then we may go back to His home in heaven.
You took the fall
And thought of me
The sacrifice of the Lord is something that we should be grateful for. As the song implies, Jesus took the fall for our sins and we must repay it by following his path. We should show kindness towards other people because this is what the Lord expects us to do. We must learn to forgive because this is what He taught us. We must learn to help those who are in need because that is who we are.
These are just a few things that we must remember to do. He made a huge sacrifice for us to live our best lives and we must make use of it to the best of our abilities. Together, let us reflect on our lives with this gospel tune “Above All” which was sung by country legend, Randy Travis.
Watch Randy Travis’ rendition here:
- Clint Eastwood: The Truth About His 8 Children
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed
- The Story Behind Garth Brooks’ Divorce That Cost Him Millions
- Willie Nelson Held Back Tears as His Friends Sang Him “Seven Spanish Angels”
- 12 Deacon Frey Facts You Probably Didn’t Know
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend