After losing her daughter and eldest child, Betty Sue, to emphysema, the country legend Loretta Lynn created a heart-breaking tribute.
The complications brought by the disease took Betty Sue’s life at the age of 64. As a chronic pulmonary disease, emphysema affects the oxygen in the lungs from reaching the bloodstream. On her first death anniversary, her mother Loretta made an almost 4-minute heart-wrenching dedication at a private show on their ranch.
In the video captured, Loretta Lynn can be seen singing to Betty Sue, whom the veteran singer misses so much. The queen of country music expressed her thoughts and feelings among her fans. Loretta shared how forlorn were her emotions as she conveyed that things don’t get better every day. She also missed the exchange of calls they do each day.
Meanwhile, fans admired how strong the Grammy-winner is for being able to hold it all together. She has experienced so much tragedy in a short time as some of Lorette Lynn’s children had an untimely death. It started with her son Jack Benny Lynn who drowned in 1984, and she also bid goodbye to her husband when he succumbed to diabetes in 1996. Betty Sue lost her battle in 2013, which marks the third death in the Lynn family.
In all of the battles of life, Lorette Lynn’s children and grandchildren stayed strong by her side. You can watch Loretta Lynn’s heart-breaking tribute to her daughter below.
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Remember When Marty Robbins Starred in Clint Eastwood’s Iconic Film
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Let’s Revisit Conway Twitty’s Last Performance of “The Rose”
- Jason Colacino and Katie Boyle In Their Remarkable Performance
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend