After losing her daughter and eldest child, Betty Sue, to emphysema, the country legend Loretta Lynn created a heart-breaking tribute.
The complications brought by the disease took Betty Sue’s life at the age of 64. As a chronic pulmonary disease, emphysema affects the oxygen in the lungs from reaching the bloodstream. On her first death anniversary, her mother Loretta made an almost 4-minute heart-wrenching dedication at a private show on their ranch.
In the video captured, Loretta Lynn can be seen singing to Betty Sue, whom the veteran singer misses so much. The queen of country music expressed her thoughts and feelings among her fans. Loretta shared how forlorn were her emotions as she conveyed that things don’t get better every day. She also missed the exchange of calls they do each day.
Meanwhile, fans admired how strong the Grammy-winner is for being able to hold it all together. She has experienced so much tragedy in a short time as some of Lorette Lynn’s children had an untimely death. It started with her son Jack Benny Lynn who drowned in 1984, and she also bid goodbye to her husband when he succumbed to diabetes in 1996. Betty Sue lost her battle in 2013, which marks the third death in the Lynn family.
In all of the battles of life, Lorette Lynn’s children and grandchildren stayed strong by her side. You can watch Loretta Lynn’s heart-breaking tribute to her daughter below.
- Jenny Gill is Hoping to Pave Her Own Musical Path – Meet Her Today
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Here Are Some Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Randy Travis
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- One Good Deed: Country Music Star Left $1,000 Tip to Waitress Working Double with Daughter
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021