Relaxation through music can have a big effect on our minds and bodies. When we are seeking for relaxation, we opt for songs that are light and easy rolling.
These five songs of the Bellamy Brothers should be on your list.
1. “Let Your Love Flow”
“Let Your Love Flow” was written by Larry Williams for Neil Diamond. It was turned down by the latter because it wasn’t in his veins. When it was passed to the Bellamy Brothers, they played the song using their style. The song became a No. 1 hit that launched their music career.
2. “If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body”
The song almost sounds like a smooth pick up line but the idea of the song was from a Groucho Marx’s program You Bet Your Life. Marx would often use the line ” If I said you have a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?” while interviewing an attractive female contestant.
3. “Redneck Girl”
The Duo is still amazed by the many fans of this song. They shared their experience of singing to a $250,000 wedding where the bride wanted to put on her boots and hat at the reception and danced to the song.
4. “Lovers Live Longer”
The song was released in October 1980 as the first single from the album Sons of the Sun. It reached No.3 on the Billboard Hot Country Singles and Tracks.
5. “Dancin’ Cowboys”
This is one of their songs that lament over the changing country business. It talks about their love for the simple things in life. It was released in May 1980 as the second single from the album You Could Get Crazy.
The kind of music they make is laid back, you will never be sorry adding these songs to your list.
Bellamy Brothers, Dancin' Cowboys, If I Said You Had A Beautiful Body, Let your Love Flow, Lovers Live Longer, Redneck Girl, Relaxation
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?