Are you having troubles picking a perfect wedding song? Then you should consider this hit from Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. It’s entitled “It’s Your Love.” This song is full of love and it contains every bit of emotion that you would want to express to your partner. Go ahead and listen to it.
Tim McGraw and Faith Hill: Country Music’s Love Birds
Tim McGraw started his career in 1990 and he has been successful ever since. Moreover, he released sixty-five singles and twenty-five of which landed on the number one spot. This includes “Just to See You Smile,” “Live Like Were Dying,” and “All I Want is a Life.” Due to his lavish success in the industry, McGraw became a recipient of different awards. He received three Grammys, Fourteen ACMs, eleven CMAs, and ten AMAs.
Faith Hill is one of the most successful artists of all time who sold more than 40 million albums worldwide. In line with this, due to her success, she received five Grammys, fifteen ACMs, and six AMAs. In addition, she was hailed as Billboard’s number one contemporary artist in 2009. Hill popularized the hits “Take Me as I Am,” “This Kiss,” and “Breathe.” Aside from the awards, she is married to the country singer Tim McGraw since 1996.
It’s All About Your Love
“It’s Your Love” was released in 1997, and it was recorded by the couple Tim McGraw and Faith Hill. Further, it was penned by Stephony Smith. Upon the release of the hit, it stayed at number one on the country charts and number seven on Billboard Hot 100. Critics also praised the song saying that Hill and McGraw were so natural in singing it. The hit received three ACM’s, one CMA, and it was nominated two times at the Grammy Awards.
faith hill, It's your love, tim mcgraw
- 10 Best David Allan Coe Songs
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- How George Strait’s “Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind” crossed the minds of millions
- Deacon Frey Leads “Take It Easy” in Place of Dad
- Home Free’s “Friends In Low Places” Will Make You Want To Spend a Day In The Beach
- Meet Kathie Lee Gifford’s Daughter That Dubiously Looks Like Her, Cassidy Gifford
- Ryan Upchurch’s “Can I Get A Outlaw” Is In The Hot Seat Right Now. Here’s Why!