Let us look at the journey of the country icon that we all love today.
Tim McGraw’s Journey
The singer released 15 studio albums in his lifetime. The amazing part is that 10 of those albums have topped the Country Albums Charts. Furthermore, he has a total of 65 singles, and 25 of it reached the Hot Country 100 or Country Airplay charts.
Tim McGraw is not only a country icon but also an actor. He guest starred in some big movies and even had a lead role for himself. The singer had the chance to be in a movie with the likes of Sandra Bullock in Blindside. He was also in notable movies such as Friday Night Lights, The Kingdom, Tomorrowland, Four Christmases (with Vince Vaughn and Reese Witherspoon), and The Shack.
He had won awards left and right. His song with his wife, Faith Hill, “It’s Your Love” won multiple awards from ACM, CMA, and Billboards Awards. He also has a Grammy under his belt for Best Country Collaboration with Vocals for his song “Let’s Make Love.”
Quotable Tim McGraw
With a lot of years in the industry, one could only expect from the singer to know a lot about life. Here is one of his famous lines and something we could actually apply in life.
“We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little of each other everywhere.”
Having been a music icon for years, McGraw knows exactly what it takes to have a successful career. In life, we make decisions that may lead us to a new path, good or bad.
Life is complicated, and it is hard to navigate all these while looking for something that will make you happy. What the singer meant is that we have to learn from all the things that we experience so that if we are to face another path, we will make a better judgment.
Listen to Tim McGraw’s latest music here.
faith hill, tim mcgraw
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- What Happened To George Strait’s Daughter Jennifer Strait
- 49 Years Ago, Linda Ronstadt Unleashed The Eagles
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- “Sissy’s Song” is Alan Jackson’s Tribute To an Unforgettable Woman