How did you meet your soulmate? Do you have a wonderful story to tell? Anyway, a lot of people will make you believe in love again once they share how they overcome the obstacles they faced. If you wanted to know how a firsthand love feels like, then better ask your grandparents. In the meantime, let’s find out what Taylor Swift has to say about love by listening to one of her early hits, “Love Story.”
Taylor Swift: The Sweet American Girl
She was born on December 13, 1989, in Reading, Pennsylvania. Taylor Swift grew up in a humble home not knowing that she will be famous someday. When she was nine years old, Taylor became interested in musical theater. Plus, she got herself involved in vocal lessons and acting. Anyhow, when she was twelve years old, she began to discover what she really wants to be. In line with this burning passion, she learned to play the guitar and write songs.
Now, Taylor Swift is one of the biggest stars in the music industry. Further, with her success, Taylor was recognized by a lot of organizations. In total, she received ten Grammys, twenty-three Billboard Music Awards, and twelve CMA Awards. It’s undeniable that this woman is really talented and she really knows what she wants.
The First Romance
“Love Story” was released in 2008 and it was performed by Taylor Swift. The hit talks about a secret and unapproved love. But at the end of the hit, a happy ending awaits you. Upon the song’s release, it became a massive hit not only in country music but also in other genres. Well, I hope that you can relate to the song, so go ahead and listen to it.
grammys, love story, taylor swift
- You Should Hear This 93-Year-Old Woman Singing “One Day at a Time”
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- 10 Facts About Austin Brown of Home Free
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Flashback To Dolly Parton’s Moving Duet With Young Actress Alyvia Lind, Her Mini-Me
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?