Did you ever feel sad and unloved at a certain point in your life? Well, this is the song for you. Rascal Flatts gives an empowering track to people who feel like they are alone in this challenging world.
The track was penned by Jeffrey Steele and Steve Robson and was picked up by the Rascal Flatts. This was the third track from their album that was released back in 2006.
About Rascal Flatts “My Wish”
The track is very comforting for people who are lost. Sometimes, we hit our rock bottom in life and we feel worse when no one is there for us. We, as human beings, are naturally drawn to other people because of our social needs. This is why most of us are very dependent on the approval of other people. This can be problematic if it becomes too much but the track takes on the positive side of depending on other people.
This Rascal Flatt-track inspires people to be the very best version of themselves. It is very encouraging to know that someone out there genuinely wishes for you to do better in life. In this world where negativity is becoming a trend and we all try to destroy each other, songs like this are refreshing. It is also reassuring that someone is looking out for us even if they don’t have to. This means that someone is out there looking out for us and we should be thankful.
The reason why the Rascal Flatts are well-loved is because of the beautiful messages behind their song. Their songs “What Hurts the Most,” “Bless the Broken Road,” and “Life is a Highway” are only some of the beautiful music that they performed.
Listen to the Rascal Flatts’ song here:
For your daily dose of country music, check out our official Facebook page here.
My Wish, Rascal Flatts, we are loved
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?