The controversial country superstar is back, sharing a demo of his raucous new unreleased country song: “This One Kinda Got Me Fired Up.”
Morgan Wallen shared a demo clip of the unreleased track on June 5 in his Instagram stories. All through the banjo-infused tune, the country singer pays homage to the country way of life by detailing all the things that make him the “country boy” that he is.
“You can take the boy out of the country but that country’s still in your boy,” Wallen sings.
The snippet for “This One Kinda Got Me Fired Up” came just a few weeks after the East Tennessee native shared a performance of his latest song called “Thought You Should Know” and after coming back to the stage for the very first time since the music business rebuked him. If you could recall, Wallen was caught using racial slur in early February.
The country singer surprisingly popped up at Kid Rock’s Big Honky Tonk & Steakhouse last May 19 and performed some of his chart-topping hits like “Whiskey Glasses,” “Sand In My Boots,” and “Wasted On You.” These Morgan Wallen songs from his multi-week No. 1 album, Dangerous: The Double Album, have helped him win big during the recently concluded Billboard Music Awards. He took home three awards from his six nominations despite being banned from attending the ceremony.
Wallen earlier released a deeply personal handwritten letter to keep his fans informed about his much-needed break away from stardom. He shared that he’s “really worked on myself” all over the past few months.
He has since canceled all his future tour dates but leaving his fans the assurance that “you’ll be seeing me sooner than later.”
You can listen to Morgan Wallen’s unreleased new song in the video below.
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Top 100 Country Songs Chart 2021
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs For September 2021
- The Reba McEntire and Narvel Blackstock Split: Tragic Ending After 26 Years of Marriage
- Brandi Carlile and wife Catherine Shepherd’s Sweet Love Story
- Walker Hayes and wife Laney Beville Hayes: A Love That Stayed