Country superstar Loretta Lynn sets the record straight and squashes rumors about her declining health.
In a post by Radar Online, they reported that Lynn was living in a care facility where, apparently, her family is fearful of her spending her final days there. The post has shed a glaring spotlight onto the star’s ongoing health problems that exacerbated from her major stroke back in 2017.
The tabloids have also said that Lynn wasn’t at her peak.
“[She] already has in-house nursing care, and of course, her four kids are there with her most every day. But there’s still a fear that another fall is going to kill her, and she would be better off in a facility where she can be monitored at all times.”
Loretta Lynn Fires Back
She immediately takes to social media to assure her fans that all the things that the tabloids are saying are wrong with a video and a statement. The fiery songstress challenged the tabloids and even threatened to take them all to ‘Fist City!’
“Well, through the years they’ve said I’m broke, homeless, cheating, drinking, gone crazy, terminally ill, and even dead! Poor things can’t ever get it right. I guess if those old pesky tabloids are harassing me then they’re giving someone else a break……but I’m about an inch from taking ’em to Fist City!”
Told yall she was gonna take those rumors to fist city! 😉 pic.twitter.com/EwFtvgOgBJ
— Loretta Lynns Ranch- Campground, Tours, Events (@LL_Ranch) June 15, 2019
In the video, she takes a jab on the baseless rumors with her signature wit and humor.
“Hey! This says I’m in a nursing home and I’m on my deathbed? You’re kidding me!” Lynn says in the video. “I ain’t dead, and neither is [Willie Nelson]. Both of us are coming back to life, and we’re gonna raise hell.”
Miss Lynn looked absolutely stunning in the video – a far cry from the alleged health rumors! And, it seems that she’s going to be around for years to come, bringing happiness to all her fans.
dying, Loretta Lynn, rumors
- Who Is Laine Hardy Dating? The American Idol Winner Is Super Tight-Lipped about His Love Life
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Waylon Jennings Shows Off Amazing Guitar Skills at The Johnny Cash Show
- Get Mushy With These 15 Country Songs For Your Boyfriend
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- Watch as Mel Tillis Sings the Song He Wrote For Kenny Rogers