The Ashley sisters are very new to the country music community. We have already been introduced to the country duo, the Judd Sisters and the Davis Sisters. It is about time to get to know another country duo that we will all love.
The two are currently working on their YouTube series. It is reported that their show will revolve around their lives in and out of music. The viewers will also see some behind the scenes from the Ashley Sisters.
Ashley Sisters’ Track List
Since they are relatively new to country music, the two have only released three songs. Their first song “Sweet on You” was released last year. It revolves around a teen girl having a secret crush on her best friend. The teen girl can’t admit her true feelings because she can’t risk their friendship.
The second song that they released was “Reckless.” This is where their outlaw country vibe comes in as we can see a girl being independent. It may seem reckless to be out there alone but that is what the song entails. The two have only released two songs from 2018, but they look promising. If they stick to their outlaw country and improve on their craft, we will surely be hearing more from them in the future.
What is next for the Sisters?
The Ashley sisters came up to the scene with the use of their social media promotions. On this day and age, we discover talents with the help of the internet, and upcoming artists use this platform to showcase their talent. The Ashley sisters will now be focusing on their YouTube series and we could only hope for more music from these two.
They have also released their latest track “Crush.”
Check it out now:
For your daily dose of country music stories, check out our official Facebook page.
Country, duo, the ashley sisters
- Here Are Some of The Incredible Things You Can Do At Loretta Lynn’s Ranch
- Overcoming Loss with “Go Rest High on that Mountain” by Vince Gill
- Meet Willie Nelson’s Children Including His Daughter He Only Found Out In 2012
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where are the Mandrell Sisters Now after Four Decades?
- Beautifully Blended: Meet All 7 of Kevin Costner’s Kids