Lisa Daggs is one of those women who is determined to inspire others by sharing the gospel. As a Christian who experienced hardships in life, she shares a beautiful song about forgiveness.
Let’s get to know the singer and her song “Forgiveness is a Powerful Thing.”
Lisa Daggs was born on February 28, 1958, in Los Angeles, California. She was raised in Sacramento by her mother since her parents were divorced when she was ten years old. Thus, Lisa found refuge in drugs and alcohol when the pressures of her teenage years and her parent’s divorce took a toll on her.
Lisa launched her career by moving to Nashville where she worked as a studio vocalist. She moved to the West Coast to connect to new audiences. After struggling through the challenges and temptations of an entertainer’s lifestyle, Lisa worked on rediscovering herself. She turned her life to the Lord and is now an ambassador of hope, renewal, and God’s love. She shares her own story of loss, redemption, and hope to inspire everyone she meets.
She was given numerous awards including The Gospel Voice Diamond Award for Country Artist of the Year, CCMA’s Entertainer of the Year, New Artist of the Year, and as “the brightest newcomer to the scene” by the Christian Country Research Bulletin.
“Forgiveness is a Powerful Thing”
The song “Forgiveness is a Powerful Thing” is included in her album Regardless. It talks about how wonderful life can be when you start to learn the act of forgiveness.
She opened the televised awards show for ICMA from the TBN stage in Nashville with this song.
Forgiveness is the best thing we can give to ourselves. We release pain, anger, guilt, shame or whatever feelings we may have been holding onto when we forgive. It can be done in so many ways and it is best done by prayer. It is beautiful and it bears many fruits.
Watch Lisa Daggs’ video here:
forgiveness, Forgiveness Is A Powerful Thing, Lisa Daggs
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Meet the four-time divorcee, Sam Elliott’s Wife, Katharine Ross
- Meet Dolly Parton Siblings Inside Their Big Family Filled With Passion For Music
- Morgan Wallen Made History, Surpassing Garth Brooks, Billy Ray Cyrus, and More
- Shania Twain and Husband Frédéric Thiébaud: The Story of Healing and Love
- Daughter Of Singer Hank Williams Jr. Dies At Age 27 In A Car Crash
- A Look Back at Anne Murray, Her Agonizing Struggle with Drugs and Divorce