“Lay Low” is a ballad that makes you appreciate country music. The lyrics and the melody could make you listen to it over and over again. It’s like gravity pulling you to a peaceful place and listen to more country music. It is another great taste of country song sung by the new era of honky-tonk Josh Turner. With this, lend your ears and unbend with his song.
Ross Copperman, Tony Martin, and Mark Nesler wrote the words and lyrics of “Lay Low.” Josh Turner released it in September 2014 as part of his album “Deep South.” The song is a lead-off single on the mentioned album. It topped at number twenty on the Billboard Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles. Also, it placed at number twenty-eight on the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
Moreover, the song depicts the simple things we love about life like simplicity and a peaceful place. The things in life that make it worthwhile. The song also describes the elements that country music obsessives like.
He was first known because of his breakthrough single “Long Black Train” which he performed at the Grand Ole Opry. It didn’t top the country charts, but it helped Josh Turner rise from a simple dreamer to a star.
In 2006, Josh Turner’s career skyrocketed when he released his single and album “Your Man.” His name began to be the talk of the town. His single topped the Billboard Hot Country Songs chart.
Josh Turner is undeniably a devotee of the new era of honky-tonk. It is because of his deep-toned voice and style of music. However, Turner is a breath of fresh air yet an old soul. He’s one of the few artists who embrace the real roots of country music.
Visit our website www.countrythangdaily.com to read more of our featured articles. Also, follow our Facebook Page and Twitter for more updates. You may also leave your comments below for the country artists, legends, and songs you would like us to feature.
Grand Ole Opry, Josh Turner, Lay Low, long black train, your man
- ‘Grease’ is Under Fire, Critics Want It Taken Down From Screens. Here’s Why!
- 10 Best David Allan Coe Songs
- Deacon Frey Leads “Take It Easy” in Place of Dad
- How George Strait’s “Does Fort Worth Ever Cross Your Mind” crossed the minds of millions
- Home Free’s “Friends In Low Places” Will Make You Want To Spend a Day In The Beach
- Meet Kathie Lee Gifford’s Daughter That Dubiously Looks Like Her, Cassidy Gifford
- Ryan Upchurch’s “Can I Get A Outlaw” Is In The Hot Seat Right Now. Here’s Why!