“Jesus on the Mainline” by the Gaither Vocal Band has is among the favorite songs of everyone. This song is a good one to open and end your day.
“Jesus on the Mainline”
The performance was full of laughter when Mark made silly gestures in front of Billy who was fully immersed in the music. Guy and David tried to compose themselves until Mark raised his shoe to Bill whose eyes are wide shut.
The audience was roaring with laughter until the end.
The presence of comedy in their performance was really great because the audience was really happy. This performance defies what everyone said that comedy and laughter cannot exist together.
Laughter is strong medicine. It strengthens the immune system, boosts mood, lessens pain, and reduces stress. Nothing works faster than a good laugh.
Benefits of Laughter
1. It relaxes the whole body. A good laugh relaxes your muscles for up to 45 minutes.
2. Laughter protects the heart. Laughter improves the function of blood vessels and increases blood flow.
3. Laughter triggers the release of endorphins, the body’s natural feel-good chemicals.
4. Laughter boosts the immune system. Laughter decreases stress hormones and increases immune cells and infection-fighting antibodies.
5. Laughter lightens anger’s heavy load. Nothing diffuses anger and conflict faster than a shared laugh.
“The presence of laughter and the comedic imagination is one of the greatest gifts that God has given us, and Jesus certainly made use of it.”
When you’re feeling particularly low, it may be hard to laugh, but there are several ways to wake the silly within. Don’t be shy. It can put you in a more positive frame of mind which will set you up to better tackle whatever’s on your plate. So, go ahead and share the laughter. Heal yourself and others so together we can praise him healthily. Have a good day y’all!
Enjoy the video here:
Benefits of laughter, Jesus On The Mainline, The Gaither Vocal Band
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Watch Loretta Lynn Sing Conway Twitty’s “Hello Darlin’”
- Here Are The Top 40 Country Songs for July 2021
- Bobbie Gentry Comes Back with New Music After 37 Years
- Toby Keith and Wife Tricia Lucus: A Love Built On The Ground
- Walker Hayes’ ‘Fancy Like’ Has Him A Little Baffled By Its Success
- Norma Strait: Facts You Need to Know About George Strait’s Spouse