“I Need More Of You”
This is a 1980s country hit song written by David Bellamy. This song was performed by the American country duo, The Bellamy Brothers, composed of David Milton Bellamy and Homer Howard Bellamy. The brother duo had a huge success in the music industry from the year 1970 to 1980s.
At an early age, The Bellamy Brothers were already into music. Their father usually played country songs. He was also a member of a local Western swing band and their sister plays rock and roll kind of songs. In the 1970s, they released their first single “Let Your Love Flow.” This song had a huge impact on their musical career.
The Bellamy Brothers’ version of the song “Bellamy Brothers” was released on January 1985 from their album Restless. This song ranked number 1 for fourteen weeks on the country chart.
About the Song
I need more of you, changin’ my rain into sun
More of you put on my blues on the run
I need more of you, darling, I need more love you
More, anything less wouldn’t do
“I Need More Of You” is more than just a song. Looking at those words written for the song shows a true scenario that happens in our life. In reality, the reason why we enter into a relationship is to share our love with someone while expecting him/her to love us back. Do you agree?
Sometimes knowing that someone is really into us, we get to abuse his/her feelings because we think that he/she cannot live without us. But remember, he/she is just a person who gets tired too. Once he/she decided to leave us, it is expected that the person who will come next will not be the same person from the past.
Just a friendly reminder, if you really want to have a successful relationship, never compare the person you are with now from the person you had before.
Bellamy Brothers, I Need More Of You
- Get to Know Hannah Dasher, An Uprising Country Rock Star
- Narvel Blackstock’s New Girlfriend Is His Ex-Wife’s Close Friend
- What Happened to Randy Travis After Massive Stroke and Dire Financial Situation?
- Where is Jason Aldean’s First Wife, Jessica Ussery Now?
- The Dance That Stunned Country Music Obsessives, But Who Are They?
- Crystal Gayle Sings About Love And Heartbreak in “Til I Gain Control Again”
- Who Are Johnny Cash’s Children and Where Are They Now?